Ch. 2 I'm Sorry

Virgil pov.

I quickly look back to see who I had punch and my eyes widen in fear.

There on the ground was patton holding his cheek as the rest went up to him, even Roman and Thomas.

Thomas-"Patton it's okay we'll put ice on it let's go." Everyone helped him up as he looked at me. I walked toward him to say I was sorry and he flinched back.... he's scared of me!!

"P-patton I'm so sorr-" Remus blocked me from Patton looking really mad.

Remus-"How about no. You go somewhere else your not needed here." Wow.... I-I don't know how to feel right now... The guys all leave into the kitchen and I'm standing there alone.

I slowly sink down and fall to the floor crying and screaming at myself.

"WHY WHY WHY!?!! WHY COULDN'T I JUST LEAVE?!! WHY DID I HAVE TO HURT HIM!!" I could feel my chest start to tighten as my breathes come out short but quick. 'I CAN'T BREATH SOMEONE HELP!' My eyes widen as I see the shadows move closer to me. I can hear them laughing at me!!

Die

Die

Weak

Disappear

Alone

I feel hands wrap around me and I'm getting hugged by someone. After I calm down I see Depression looking worried at me. Funny right? The others don't know about him and he's not for Thomas, he's for me. And even thought he's suppose to make a situation worse he tries helping me.

Preston-"What's wrong, what happened?!" He can't come down and see the others because they would be asking to many questions. I slow my breathing so I could answer him.

"I-I hurt him Preston. I punch him the face. I was so angry I didn't know it was him. I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I cried again as Preston hugged me.

Preston-"who did you punch?" He asks me. "...P-patton.." I flinch remembering what I did. "Hey hey its okay he'll forgive you."

I sign knowing that's not true. "He backed away from me scared Preston... he's scared of me. The others won't even let me near him." Preston hugs me closer.

Preston-" shhh shh it's okay."

"I don't belong here Preston... I hurt people and ruin their lives. I'm a monster... A nobody.... I-I don't wanna be here anymore." I hear Preston sign as he pets my head.

Preston-"I know Virgil... I know."

He's lying

He doesn't know

He hates you to

No he car-

NO HE DOESN'T!! GET RID OF HIM!!!

Preston-"V-virgil what's happening?!" I slowly look up and look around seeing shadows moving closer.

"Get out."

Preston-"What no!!?! We need to leave and get the othe-!!" I grab him by his neck and stare into his eyes, he gasps and shakes.

"LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK OR TELL THE OTHERS!!!"

He nods and goes down probably to his room.

I start to shake as the shadows get closer.

'What's happening to me?!?!'