Ch. 1 Big Fight

"VIRGIL!!"

Someone extremely loud, yelled my name making me jump and fall off my bed.

"What the bloody hell do you want!" I yelled back less loudly.

I didn't hear a response so I went back to listening to my music feeling the pain numb into each lyric that came out. 'You give me anxiety. When your not here with me I feel anxiety.'

'Yup how ironic that I'm anxiety and I'm listening to this song. Though my real name is virgil, and the youngest out of all the others in Thomas's mind. I don't do anything important for him, just make him worried about everything. Even though they said they need me I don't believe it.'

I was humming the lyrics when someone smashed my door in and grabbed me by my hoodie and started to drag me.

"What the-  l-let me go!" I look up seeing a pissed off princey making me gulp.

"Roman what's your proble-" He threw me towards the wall but before I touched the wall I was transported outside Thomas's head, making me land on the floor. I looked around to see almost everyone there glaring at me and two of them smirking at me.

"What's hap-" Patton crouches down to my level and looks at me with such disappointmemt. 'Damn it feels like my heart hurts whenever he looks that way. Like a dad to a son.'

Patton-"Kiddo. Please you need to stop." He says as everyone else nods.

"S-stop what?" Patton signs as Logan steps up and stands next to patton.

Logan-"He means stop torturing Thomas, all week you've been gone up in your room and Thomas has been stressed out. He hasn't even hung out with his friends cause he thinks something bad will happen. Virgil we've talked to you about this before and you said it yourself that you'll quote on quote 'control yourself'." I look at him confused and look back at patton.

"I haven't known I'm sor-" Roman stomps up angry.

Roman-"What do you mean you didn't know?!! It's you job to know and you've been failing at that. How is it that Remus and Deceit have been acting way better than you!?! Do you know that huh!" Patton looks at Roman. "Be nice to hi-" but Roman cuts him off.

Roman-" Hell no he's purposely doing this to Thomas and he knows it!!" Thomas signs, and as I could see he does look even more tired and stressed out, 'How did I not know about this?' I snap out of my thoughts as Roman yells about me not even paying attention to what he's saying, which is true.

I move back seeing deceit come over to me as Remus laughs loudly at his counter part.

Deciet-"Anxiety what sssseemsssss to be the matter, you are acting like yourself? Hmmm, are you actually not getting tired of being Thomas'ssss personality. Me and Remus aren't having fun here and behaving, why can't you? Is it because you love ussss?!"

I then glared at them all pushing Deciet out of my face.  "Fuck off!! I said I didn't know okay jeez it not a big deal."

Roman-"Are you serious?! He is our big deal and your not even a tad bit worried?! What in the personality even are you!!" He yells making me even madder.

"And?! Like I said before I didn't know so get out of my face!!" I go to leave back to Thomas mindset but feel someone grab me back and push me on the floor. I look up glaring at Roman.

"Don't fucking touch me again!!!" "OR WHAT!?!" With that he stands above me making me feel small. Let's just say I flipped out.

Get him

I kicked Romans legs making him fall and I'm on top of him, punching him in the face. He grabs my fist and throws me back, I hit the wall and stand up again this time Roman has his sword out. Like that's gonna stop me!!

I run back at him as he swings his sword, I dodge it and punch him again making him stumble back and onto Thomas. I go to hit him more when I felt someone grab my shoulder so I did what any mad person would do... I punched them.

Everyone gasped.