Best friends forever...Maybe [8]

Chapter 8

ELLIE'S POV

(back at their sleepover)

We all ran upstairs into my room. "I'm so glad all you guys could come my mom went out and bought a whole bunch of food and JUICE!! Yay" I yelled and then flopped on my bed.

"Juice obsessed much" said Chrissy rolling her eyes.

I was one of the hyper ones out there and almost insane too. I'm always making up random things like once I said that Chrissy had a magic healing shoulder so whenever someone got hurt I would go over to Chrissy and tell them to use her magic shoulder on their hand or whatever it was.

Ellie is also very smart like really really smart but not I repeat NOT a nerd. Ellie believes in natural beauty and is always a good friend and is always fun.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Olivia asked

"Dress up!!" Me and Chrissy screamed at the same time. Whenever we had a sleepover we always do like some type of fashion thing and whoever looked the best won. I know it's kinda lame but I still love it.

"Ok guys pick out your outfits!" I said and opened my closet while stubbing Chrissy's toe on the door.

"Ow ow what the heck Ellie you should be more careful".

"Sorry I was just excited"

"Haha over dress up" Jane said.

Sometimes I got too excited over the smallest things.

I pulled out this plaid long skirt that went past my toes, a red wool sweater, a pearl necklace,some heels and of course her coach purse that I got from New Hampshire this summer.

"I'm putting it on" I screamed and made a dramatic entrance to the bathroom.

"haha she's so crazy" I heard them say in the background.

"Well what do you think" I walked into my room and everyone looked at me in complete horror.

"Promise me something ok Ellie promise me that you'll never go out in public wearing that" Jane said.

"Where did you even get those clothes" Olivia asked.

"Oh just a bunch of old clothes that I got from my someone ,I forget who, but I never wear them only for dress up".

"Well what are you gonna do if you have a boyfriend and he sees those" Jane asked.

"Well he's not going to because if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't show them to him...duh".

"Oh okay" Olivia said.

"So I'm going for the kind old lady look with a fashionable coach purse now rate, 1-10".

"Um I don't know .... 6?" Olivia said.

"humm 7 and a half" Jane said.

"definitely 10 and 3 quarters!!!" Chrissy said.

"Thanks Chrissy I knew you would like it.As for the rest of you don't count on getting any of the junk my mom bought tonight" I said.

"WHAT?!" Olivia and Jane said at the same time.

"That is so unfair common Ellie we didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... Right Jane".

"Absolutely ,common Ellie"