Best friends forever...Maybe [33]

Jane's POV

He just stared at me for a while. I didn't know if he was so excited that he couldn't talk or wasn't paying attention.

"I'll let you know when I get out of my wheelchair. I'm going to talk to Ellie" then he turned away and went back over to her.

Yay! I'm going on a date with Matt this is great! I knew he liked me all along he must have just been shy. I walked out of the cafeteria and outside to get some fresh air when I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I said then saw it was Olivia.
"Oh sorry Liv I thought you were someone else"

"That's ok" she went to walk away

"Guess what I have great news!"
I decided to tell her about me and Matt and maybe she would be happy for us and get over him. I do kinda wish we were still friends since I don't have any friends anymore and I kinda miss her.

"What?"

"Matt asked me out on a date! isn't that great!" she just stood there looking at me. Then she looked really pissed off for a second.

"Ya that's great" she said and walked away really fast.

"I guess I'll see you around!" I yelled after her. She probably had to get somewhere that's why she stormed off but I think she's gonna be fine with me and Matt dating.

Ellie's POV

Matt finished explaining what happened with Jane and how he didn't even mean for it to happen. It actually all made sense now. I had to go tell Olivia.

"I'm so sorry Matt in gonna go talk to Olivia and see if I can help you"

"Thanks Ellie"

I got up and left to go find Olivia. Chrissy was just talking to Tyler at another table so I didn't bother to interrupt her to tell her I was leaving. I turned the corner to go find her and saw her walking away from Jane going down the hall. I ran up after her.

"Hey why were you taking to Jane?" I asked

"She just kinda bumped into me"

"Oh ok anyways I have to tell you something...

After I told her she looked happy then mad.

"Why doesn't he just leave me alone and stop lying!"

"What do you mean?"

"I was just talking to Jane and she said that her and Matt are going on a date this week"

"What?"

"Ya she said Matt asked her out this week"

"I was just talking to Matt and he told me the whole story about what happened"

"Well he was lying again don't believe anything you hear from him but thanks for trying to help Ellie" I hugged her and the bell rang

"I'll see you around Liv I'm really sorry"

Olivia's POV

I walking up to my house and opened the door. I'm just so glad to be home I dropped all my stuff on the ground and flopped on the couch in the living room. I was so tired of school and everything that's been going on. I'm glad I had the house to myself for a few hours before my parents got home. I ran upstairs put on some plaid pj shorts and a hoodie and came back down to get a snack and watch a movie.

I was sitting there watching the movie and it was at a really intense part when the doorbell rang. Who could that be maybe my mom forgot her key. I opened the door and there was Matt.

"Hey can I come in?" he said

I missed hearing his voice so much. I just stood there.

"Listen I really need to talk to you" he said and he looked really upset so I let him in I would listen to whatever he had to say and then let him leave. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned off the tv. He came in and sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Olivia I miss you so much. This whole thing had been a big mistake. Did you talk to Ellie today?"

I nodded

"Did she tell you what really happened?"

"Yes she told me what you said but idk if it's true or not"

"Olivia you have to believe me. I'm not like other guys you've dated I would never cheat on you. I miss being with you so much and seeing you everyday. I haven't been the same without you"

I was gonna say me too but I was'nt going to belive him so easily. He's lying.

"Don't lie to me Matt can't you see I'm already really upset about this!" my voice cracked a bit. I can't cry. Don't cry. I bite my lip.

"What do you mean I'm not lying to you Olivia I swear"

"Then why did you ask Jane out on a date today!" A tear went down my face. Don't cry

"What? Who told you that?"

"She did!"

"Oh my god that little bitch! Olivia I swear I didn't ask her out on a date she came up to me and asked me out on one and I said I'll think about it to get her away. I would never do that to you." he looked so upset.

I realized he really was telling the truth. He would never do that. I guess I just believed Jane since she was my best friend but he meant what he said. He never liked Jane and was always there for me. Everythinng Jane told me was a big lie. I was thinking everything through and realized I didn't say anything back.

"Olivia I love you"

He loves me. Then I started crying. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I went over to him and hugged him.

"I love you too" and just let everything out all the tears that I was holding back. I did love him more then I've ever loved any guy before in my life and I wasn't gonna let stupid Jane ruin that. He sat there with his arms around me and I cried. I never felt so much better to be in his arms and let everything out. I looked up into his beautiful eyes and kissed him. I missed him so much and to be here right now was perfect. Everything went away all the drama and pain left my body and all I wanted was to stay in his arms forever.

---------------------------------

Hey
Sorry for such a long wait I've been really busy lately. Sorry it's short but I wanted to upload something. Thanks to everyone who is still reading. Love you guys :* hope you enjoyed it
I'll try to upload soon.