Part 4 - Noel (SMUT)

Noel grabbed my slender wrist and pulled me in the direction of his house, walking at a quick pace. He probably wanted to get home before Liam caught on, he would be pissed. His grip was strong, it turned the skin around his calloused fingers pink.

We ran straight to his room once we arrived at his house, it looked almost identical to Liam's. The wall was plastered with the same band posters; the only noticeable difference was two guitars on stands near a desk covered in what looked like song lyrics. One of the guitars had the union jack on it, the other was a deep cherry red. Both were beautiful in their own respective ways.

Suddenly, Noel ripped off my white dress shirt making my pink lace bra unclasp, revealing my bulbous anime titties. My face was so flushed that I thought I was going to pass out!

After swiftly undressing, he proceeded to push me against the wall, my hair and a Beatles poster creating static electricity.

He squatted on the floor, his nose grazing my pink lace panties. I softly moaned, my moist lips parting. He gently pulled down my panties, the cold air leaving goosebumps on my thick thighs. I was wet- my forehead was sweaty, I was drooling, and down there...yeah.

Opening his large pink lips, his tongue entered my folds, our juices creating a gooey cocktail.

"N-noel..." I breathed.

Liam was a lot more aggressive, while Noel was gentle and seemed to be following an exact algorithm to please me. He was more genuine and sincere, while Liam was rough, but not in a bad way. Liam lured me in with sweets and tea, while Noel knew exactly what he wanted.

Unexpectedly, Noel wrapped my thighs around his head and took me to his bed, his methods confusing me; I was still extremely wet nonetheless.

For a second we both forgot he was still wearing our school uniform, so he awkwardly unbuttoned his shirt and pants. He wasn't as toned as Damon, but he had some chest hair and was a bit muskier.

He gently got on top of me, his head slightly under my chin. I didn't notice it at first, but his hair was incredibly soft. As he inserted his song, my back instinctively arched, my expression ahego. I honestly couldn't tell if Liam's dick was bigger or not, but both felt extremely good. He rode me at a slower pace, but I liked that. He payed attention to every single part of me, making sure that I wasn't bored.

After we both climaxed, I rolled over and started to cuddle on his chest. He was a lot warmer than Liam. They were opposites- Liam had a hot personality and a cold body, while Noel had a cold personality and a warm body. Even though it was only around 4:30 P.M., we were both exhausted and drifted off into sleep.

-

"uWAHHHHHH!!!" I yelled. It was already 8:00 A.M., and I was previously asleep on top of Noel. If we didn't get to class by 8:30, then everyone would see us together. Liam was probably already at school, so I wouldn't have to worry about avoiding him on the way. But Damon... he would get pissed if he saw me with Noel.

I speedily got up and out of the Gallagher's house, not bothering to wash up. I was a greasy sweaty mess, but I would have to deal with that later. Noel would probably have yelled at me for not waking him up, but that wasn't my priority at the moment.

Once I got to school, I rushed to the public girls bathroom. I washed my face and armpits with the foaming hand wash, it was the only thing I had access to.

"Are you ok (y/n)? You look like a wreck," Miki Berenyi commented. She was brushing her hair and reapplying her signature red lipstick. "Here, you can use my brush. Your hair looks disgusting."

Miki was dating guitarist Emma Anderson from a different class. I had never really payed much attention to her, but I knew she was extremely popular...as all the band frontmen at the school were.

"Y'know, I always see you hanging out with boys at lunch. If you want, you can sit at my table," Miki offered while I brushed my hair. I could see her bright red hairs entangled in the bristles.

"You mean that?? Thanks so much!!" I was beaming. I really wanted to avoid everyone; Damon was getting creepy, Liam and Noel would probably have a fight in front of me, and Graham was jealous. Hanging out with the frontwomen would help me avoid them, as most of the boys were terrified of Justine Frischmann and Louise Wener.

I handed back Miki her brush and took a good look in the mirror, at least I was somewhat presentable.

As I left the restroom, something totally predictable was going down in the halls...

To be continued in chapter 5

Author's Note: Sorry for the long ass hiatus! I was feeling hella inspired, as I'm a lesbian dnmakmfmsjfjkwk
Next chapter will probably be wlw, make sure to stay tuned and follow me on IG @sad_drunk_poorly for updates!!!