Preface

Before our adventure begins, a little clarification; yes, I am a Christian and I promise, this is a Christian story (wait for it . . !)

Also, science and religion have never much walked hand in hand. It seems as if modern science works overtime to disprove the Bible and the very existence of God, as if finding life on other planets might negate His Word!

Let me be the first to say that I don't know if there's life on other worlds. However, I believe in the omnipotent omniscience of the Almighty, that God is not just everywhere, He's 'every-when'. Who am I, in my limited understanding of Someone too wonderful to comprehend, to think that such a magnificent God could confine Himself to just our existence, in this tiny sliver of time and space? It would be arrogant to think God started and stopped with just us.

I mean, in the amazingly infinite vastness of time and space, why only here, and why only the 'now' of Earths lifespan?  Why would a Limitless God just randomly at some point in the vast ocean of infinity have 'day one' of a single creation? Why would He not create vast other realms, both before and aside from our own, as He is the Great Creator?

Regarding salvation: if we humans are not the only sentient people, then it stands to reason that other Peoples were tested as well. If they resisted temptation and never fell, they wouldn't need Salvation, but would walk with God He did as with Adam and Eve before the fall (and Enoch or Moses, after.) In the same way, what if a people wholly rejected Him and chose their own, evil nature, as with the world before the flood, but without a Noah?

This tale explores those hypotheses.