Part 8: Evil

Me: "Cinder I do not hate you, I forgive of your actions. I know how to forgive people and their actions at an early age. But I don't know if I could ever be kind to you, let alone to stand being near you."

Cinder: "I still care for you. I feel guilty of taking your family away. Would you l-let me t-take care of y-you, like a-a"

—————————————————-

I stop her by kissing her forehead. I then hug her, she cry. She must be hold it for a while. I hold her tighter. She then kiss me, I hold her but I think she need to release all that emotions. I hold her close and stop our little make out section. She was still crying against my chest. I smile and let her let it all out.

I pick her up and lay on the bed with me. She hold me close, and we cuddle till we fall asleep. I believe that she is sorry about my mother's death, I still haven't known that fate of my father, but I can tell that he mostly likely died within the house fire. Maybe knowing and finding Salem I can finally get the answers I need to close on the old wounds of the past to be better. What should I do till then?

TIME SKIP TO WEISS POV

Me: "I need to get in touch with his shadows."

I am dialing his numbers at much as possible. The other three just look at me, pacing around the room.

Yang: "How do you know (Y/N)? What make him so Special to you, Ice queen?"

Me: "SHUT UP YANG! AND THE ONLY ONE NICKNAME I ACCEPT IS SNOWBALL FROM HIM!" *calm myself down* "HE is very powerful within my family, just one word he destroy and kill my uncle. He made all of us watch as his shadows just rip his apart. To be Frank, he was someone very bad, who broke his rules."

I clear my throat and turn around while holding up three fingers.

Me: "One always be nice to others." One finger down, holding two "Two is to never hurt a Faunas. " Now only holding my index finger "And lastly third." I turn around and face them and smile "Always have a smile."

The look confuses on this. I need to explain to them about him.

Me: "This is how he runs his businesses across all four kingdoms. Humans, Faunas, Shadows, It does not matter how runs the business as long as they follow the three rules he have. My family being the biggest one in Atlas."

Blake: "So is he a criminal?" her voice low and barely auditable.

Me: "NO! Is just that he knows a lot of criminals, atlas soldiers, huntsmen, and even some of the *cough* white fang members." I mutter that last part under my breath.

Ruby: "I am sorry Weiss what was the last part?" Leaning closer to me

Me: "Some of the top white fang members like Ada Taurus and the leader of the White Fang know him, PERSONALY, which he hate. He tell me somethings when he needs someone to listen to his rants." I look down, remembering some of the things he told me

Yang: "Like what?" Leaning closer

Me: "Like how Adam became Ada by a stupid prank and struck in his woman body, only having sex with him. And how the leader of the White Fang wants to marry him for some reason. And his mother died about 6 months ago, and how he own all of the big night clubs in Vale in just 4 weeks alone."

I cover my mouth realizing how much I just tell them about (Y/N). He is going to hurt me when he come back or not that much if I explain to him, he understand.

The scroll rang. I look at it and it was one's of the Shadow's phone numbers. I answer as fast as possible and put it on speaker.

Shadow: "Hello Ms. Weiss how may I help you?"