Part 3: Atlas

LAST TIME
Ironwood:" How would you like to come to Atlas?"

I turn to stare at him. Ozpin and Qrow did the same, with a shock expression. Now thinking about it, I could this to get information on Salem. Finding her just became much more easy. I smile.
________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N):" I would more than happy to join Atlas, General Ironwood."

I extend my hand to him. Ozpin was about to speak before Qrow step in. I brought it back down

Qrow:" Well, what makes you want to go to Atlas (Y/N)? Is it because of Salem?"

It seem like he knows what I am thinking. Best to play it cool till then. Who knows? Maybe I get a high rank and beat his butt. I can only dream till then.

(Y/N):"Well Mr. Qrow, I must say I am shock" (I reach my hand out only to bring forth a cane, so I can stand) "You think that all I care about is Salem? She must have sent those three to get me. They have kill my family." I only due hope that this isn't the case, but it is nice knowing who the voice is. Least I have someone to be with after this.

Qrow was shock, Ozpin was impressed and Ironwood was admiring towards me. I extend my hand once more and he shake it. This was going to be really good or really bad, only time can tell.

TIME SKIP 6 months

I hate Atlas. Ironwood just dump me on someone name Winter. Gosh she is just the worst. During the day she is training me and a few third years, and at night she would torture me in new ways to get information. I was lucky that my shadows go instead of me but I still feel the pain. At night I be in bed and then sudden a rush of pain of her new methods come in. Lucky my aura heal me by the time class starts.

I was call to Winter one morning. I walk down the hall in my Atlas Officer Uniform to Winter's Room. I stand outside getting ready to knock. I stop myself to only take a deep breath before the door up flung open and I was pull inside.

Winter pin me to the wall. She began to kiss my neck, sliding her arms on my chest. What in the Living hell is she doing? I am in the dark and I may lose control of my semblance if I have to use it. She then snake her head up and proceed to lean forward.

Winter:" (Y/N), I must confess something. Over the last three months, I have fallen in love with you. I torture your shadows for one reason." (She then whisper in my ear) " So you can notice me."

She then shoved her lips to me. Our lips kiss was passionately. I don't know what happen but she ram her tongue into my mouth. I blush blood red. I don't know what to do. So I copy her, I fought her tongue into her own mouth. After about a minute she pulled back, we both was breathing heavily.

Winter:" That *huff* was *huff* amazing *huff*. (Y/N) *huff* I want *huff* you to make love to me tonight."

I just blush. I didn't know how to response to that. She just lean in once more and I follow suit. I continue to explored her mouth while she wrap her arms around my neck, I snake my hands to her waist. I must admit that this was something else.

The PA system announce: "Lt Colonel Winter and Captain (Y/N) Please report to General Ironwoods office. Lt Colonel Winter and Captain (Y/N) Please report to General Ironwoods office."

We stop ourselves for continuing with our kiss. We recompose and proceed to see Ironwood. Damn that stupid General, ruining the mood. I was about to get an amazing night with an amassing woman.

When we get to the office, we saw Ironwood staring outside. We salute to him and wait for him.

Ironwood:" Awe you two, I need to speak to both of you." He proceed to sit down on his chair and stare at both of us. " We need to send some students to Beacon to participate into the Vytal Festival, (Y/N) you be on an one man team and be in it. Ozpin will be waiting to see how much you grown." He then stand up and stare back outside. "(Y/N) make me proud, you both dismiss."

Winter and I left after saluting to him once more. Once those elevator doors close, Winter tackle me and kiss me. God this feel so good. This make out was cut short but still good. They door open and there stand a short, ginger hair and green cloths girl known as Penny.

Penny:" Salutation friends." *pause* "(Y/N) why is your face red?"

(Y/N):" Well Penny," I need to come up with a lie. "It just that I be leaving in a few days to, um..."

Penny:" Oh you are going to the Vytal Festival as well."

I nod and made my way to my room. Not noticing Winter follow me. Once inside we both continue our make out session from earlier. We accidentally bounce from wall to wall and jump on the bed. we are lucky that the rooms are soundproof.

(Y/N):" Winter, I think I am starting to fall for you."

Winter:" Ooh, (Y/N). I started to believe that this was the case."

We continue till we fall asleep due to the lack of oxygen. I wake up with Winter holding me tightly. I stare into her face, mesmerizing by it as much as possible. I made a copy and got up and start to pack. Winter woke up and look at me.

Winter:" (Y/N), promise me you stay safe. I don't want you to get hurt." She shed a tear.

I need to cheer her up. But what to do? After a check run through, I know girls enjoy puppies. So I change my body (by covering it in shadows) and morph into a puppy. I crawl my way to her face a lick her tears away. Once I was down I  start jumping around and bark with happiness. She pick me up and kiss my nose. She hold me tight till the PA came on.

PA system:" Captain (Y/N) please report to hanger 4 for departure."

I jump off of Winter and head my way. I turn to blow a kiss before Proceeding to the Hanger. Ironwood was there to send me off. He know that I can get there within 2 hours, instead of the 8 hours of Flight that he wants.

Ironwood:" We are honor to have you represent us in the Vytal Festival. I need you to be there earlier to handle all the paper work so our teams can participate in it."

I salute before teleport outside of Vale. I must say that it was good to be back. It have been about 6 months. Should I go see mom grave, or go straight to Beacon to get the paper work started. I felt a tap on the shoulder so I turn around only to see an object coming at my face.

I fall to my knees to see a girl with pink and brown hair. And another one was a man in a white suit with a black bowler hat. Everything began to turn to black. I fall down to be embrace by darkness once more. It have been ages since coming back here.

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to stand but I was hold back. I look down to see rope tied me to a chair. I look around only to find that pink and brown hair girl sitting, watching my moments. Once she notice I was staring at her, she use sign language to communicate. Lucky I know about it, thank you Atlas.

???:" Hello there. What is your name, Cutie. My name is Neo."

I sigh. I don't want this.

(Y/N):" Hello Neo, I am (Y/N). And I really need to go to Beacon." *sigh*

Neo jump in excitement, clapping her hands together. The bowler hat guy walk in and Neo stop what she was doing. He walk in and look straight at you.

Man:" Neo! Why didn't you put duct tape on his Mouth?!"

Neo just shock her head as she pet your head. The bowler man just got angry till Neo pull out her scroll of started typing.

Neo:" Roman, he is the one I saw when we were in Atlas. Remember. The one who protect me."

I just stare at the scroll.

(Y/N):" Wait What?!"

____________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE:

This is the Longest chapter I have written as of Yet. With 1416 words (Not including the Author note). I am really proud of what I have written so far. I would like if you guys would comment on what you like and what you don't like. Please note that I am always two chapters ahead when releasing Chapters. I would love your feedback.