~ SAMEER'S WISH ~

Night

Night

SamAina's room

Naina takes a nightie to change into.

A voice came from behind "You look awfully sexy in that nightie Nainu"

She immediately turns around but no one is there. She keeps that one away and takes another.

Again a voice came from behind "Good choice Nainu, red really suits you"

She looks around the room, but no one is there.

A paper from the topmost shelf in the closet, falls down. She picks it up to read. It's the divorce paper, Sameer asked her to sign, in order to live their life separately.

She sits on the bed, the paper still in her hand, as she recalls that day

--------

Sameer had presented her with those papers and that same night, they had made love for the first time. It was her first time and he was so gentle with her. It was his birthday and their 4 months anniversary. SHE GIFTED HIM THIS NIGHT ! When they became one, it was the most magical and wonderful feeling in the world.

--------

Her eyes are filled with tears. She then looks at another paper. It's a draft copy of his will - "I leave all my properties, businesses, cars, assets and my bank balance to my wife - NAINA MAHESHWARI"

Naina "What am I going to do with all this Sameer ji? I wish I could trade all this, just to have you back here with me. I can't do this without you. I CAN'T MANAGE WITHOUT YOU !"