~ DANGER AHEAD ~

Night

Night

Rajkot

Ranch

Sameer's eyes opened wide, with naughty glint "Say it again, Nainu...I don't think I heard you the first time"

After locking the stable doors, Naina came close to him... She wrapped her hands around his neck "I said, Sameer ji...LET'S...MAKE....A...BABY"....

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close...She takes his lips in her own and kisses him passionately💏...She unbuttons his shirt while he, removes her dress....He smirks as she takes the charge....She pushes him onto the straw-laden floor, and lay over him....She kisses on his cheeks, neck, shoulder, chest💋....Her hands traveling all over his body😚...Her hand was already on the zip of his pants, when he stops her abruptly....

Naina "What's wrong Sameer ji?"

Sameer "Nainu, I thought you were joking, but it seems you are serious..."

Naina "I'm damn serious....I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY"

Sameer "But Naina, we never spoke about this before...I don't think we are ready for it..."

Naina "Sameer ji, I know we never discussed it before, but isn't becoming parents the next step of our lives?"

Sameer "It is Nainu, I don't deny that...But this SOON?"

Naina "I don't think it's too early....Infact it's the perfect time!...Anyways, we have been intimate, WHAT IF I AM ALREADY PREGNANT?"

Sameer "Yes your right..."

Naina "I can't wait to become a mother....Have a little SJ running around...."

Sameer "SJ?"

Naina "Sameer Junior"

He smirks and wraps his arms around her "Why Nainu?...Sameer Senior isn't ENOUGH for u?"

Naina "No....Senior doesn't listen to me...Maybe Junior will..."

Sameer "Fine Nainu, u won...Let's make a baby..."