Chapter One.

"Here goes nothing," I thought to myself. I was standing outside of my new house. Most people would be happy to move across the county and live with their two best friends but for me it was scary. This was a new start. There's no going back after this. My life was about to change but could I handle it? I don't do change very well but moving to LA was always a dream of mine and here it was. Staring at me in the face. I silenced all my thoughts and worries and headed towards the door. But before I could even knock the door flew open.

"ELLIE!!" Jack yelled and flung himself on me, causing me to stumble backwards.

"Hey Jack.. Hey Andrew!"

"Um hello," Andrew said, quite awkwardly I might add. That kid.

After standing there for several minutes, Jack still had his arms around me. I attempted to squeeze out of his grasp but it was no use.

"I thought you didn't like being touched Jack."

He finally stood back and smirked at me, " that only applies to Ricky."

I looked at Andrew for an answer but just threw his hands up and made a "well I have no idea, don't look at me" face. I decided not to question it and headed inside.

"This place looks amazing! It looks better than those photos you sent me of it!" I gasped.

The place was huge. It had a huge kitchen/living room area, a spiral staircase, a big flatscreen tv, a pool table... It was perfect.

"Show me to my room, peasants!"

Andrew and jack lead me up the staircase and to my room which was the first door on the left.

"We'll let you get settled it," Jack said as he and Andrew sat some of my luggage down for me and headed back downstairs.

I looked around my room, taking it all in. The room was simple; I had a big window behind my bed that had an amazing view over the city, a white bedspread, white walls, white carpet, my closet had two sliding doors made out of mirrors, a dark mahogany desk, and two doors. I opened the door closest to me. It was the bathroom. Slowly, I walked over to the other door by my bed and opened it. It lead out to a beautiful deck. I know where I'm spending most of my time.

Below me I noticed Jack and Andrew running around in the backyard. I walked back inside and headed back downstairs and past the living room and into the kitchen. The boys left the door open from the kitchen to the backyard. I walked out there and ran up to them on jumped on Jack's back.

"I love it here! This is perfect!" I yelled and jumped down.

"I told you it was amazing," Andrew said. "I'm starving. Let's order a pizza."

"I invited Jenn over."

"JACK! I've never even met her before! What if she doesn't like me!" I screamed, a little overdramatic I must admit.

"Ugh, Ellie. She'll love you! All of our friends will! And you'll have to met them eventually." Jack did have a point.

"Hello, is anyone even paying attention to me? I need food. I'm literally starving, do you not hear my stomach caving in on itself?" Andrew said and then pretended to faint.

"You guys are nuts. Whatever. I don't care if Jenn comes over and Andrew, just order a damn pizza!" I exclaimed and ran back inside.

*** I'm sorry it's so short! The chapters will get longer as the story goes on. O2l wont be in the story until the next few chapters. I hope you guys like it!