Combine vs Steven Universe

Steven and his friends are having a good time after Steven able to convinces White diamond to end the hostility between crystal gems and homeworld gems once and for all. Connie is having a relax day with them. Pearl is helping Greg to cook some foods. Garnet is playing with Amethyst a volleyball game. Peridot and Lapis are watching on TV. Bismuth is also helping Pearl and Greg to prepare the food. Lion is just sleeping for a while. Steven playing the guitar inside the van. He keeps playing the guitar when Connie came to him and she said.

Connie: Hey, Steven.

Steven: Hi, Connie.

Connie: So... Since we stop White diamond from doing something bad. We can enjoy ourselves to relax today. Also, we finish preparing the food. Wanna come?

Steven: Sure.

He place down his guiter and they went to the others. They sitting down the chairs as they ready to eat just before Steven would like to say first.

Steven: Everyone, I would like to say is that we made it. We finally stop the fighting and convince the White diamond to never treat gems as rocks. But to treat them as friends. I know the truth about my mom is a Pink diamond and it's painful to feel that way. But she really cares about this planet and having friends she ever had. So let's celebrate to this day, we finally make it to the future.

Everyone clapping their hands to impress Steven speech. Amethyst have a comment.

Amethyst: Yeah, bro! Like your speech. Maybe you should be a good leader someday.

Steven: Thanks. But I'll pass.

Peridot: We're so glad we survive at homeworld to face every gem who loyal to the diamonds. But instead, they are all... Um, what is it called again?

Amethyst: Chill. Everyone are chill now.

Peridot: Okay then.

Lapis: All the matter is everything is went to normal.

Pearl: I agree.

Bismuth: Oh boy! I can't wait to taste these foods. What do you think?

Greg: Yeah. I'm really starving it after all.

Garnet just nodded.

Steven: Now, let's eat!

He said with a smile. They were about to eat their foods when suddenly, a huge dark portal appears from the sky. Everyone is shocked and surprised to saw a portal came out of nowhere. They immediately stand up as they looking up at the sky. Greg just said.

Greg: Holy... What is that!?

Pearl: I don't know...

She summons a speak from her gem on a forehead and ready to fight.

Pearl: But I don't really like this.

Connie: I'm started to feel like there's another species from space and they a ton of them.

Garnet summons her gauntlets and she said.

Garnet: Everyone! Get ready!

Everyone except Greg ready their weapons as they going to have some unexpected guests. Then, the combine dropships and gunships came out of the portal and they headed to the town. Ten dropships came down to the beach near Steven and the others as the hatch doors open and combine synth, soldiers, and elites jump out and attack them.