11. Natsu's First Task

Natsu ran up to the front of the area and had his usual grin and started lighting his fist on fire. He ran up to the dragon who was attacking him and he started dodging. He refused to use his fire. Every time he looked at the dragon, memories of Igneel kept coming into his thoughts.

"I'm sorry Igneel! I can't fight a dragon who's not even a threat to my friends or I!" Natsu stopped and screamed at the top of his lungs. "Poor natsu," Wendy said. "He has to fight a dragon."

"Natsu, you don't need to hurt it! Just try talking." Gajeel yelled from the Slytherin stands. "You're right!" A lightbulb went off in his head (For once) and he started screaming again. "He can't possibly be any worse than Acnologia!"

Fairy tail nodded in agreement, receiving weird looks from the people sitting around them — especially from the golden trio. "Alright dragon!" He screamed. "Have you ever égard of a dragon named Igneel?" He pointed a finger at the dragon.

"He's big, red, has lots of scales, can breath fire and with one attack he can blow down a mountain!" Natsu tried explaining. Instead of giving a goo explanation, he gave a horrible one with a smaller outline he made out of his fingers.

"He's also known as the fire dragon king!" Natsu tried explaining again. The dragon huffed in response. "Okay then," he tried to think of different ways to describe Igneel. A moment later, he snapped in fingers in realization. "I know!" He started explaining again, "he was one of the dragons who were residing inside a body for four hundred years!"

"That Igneel?" The dragon asked. "Yes! I finally got you to talk! And yes, that Igneel." The dragon paused for a second to think. "I know him, why?" Natsu put a big bright smile on again. "He was my dad!" He responded. "You're that brat Igneel kept talking about!" The dragon pointed an accusing finger at Natsu. "Yep!"

"How is he?" Natsu frowned at his question. "He died..."

"O—Oh,"

"Anyways, I'm going to call you uncle!" Natsu's mood did a 360 and he went back to normal. "So, uncle, can I have this egg?" He pointed at the egg. "Sure," The dragon moved to the side. Natsu picked it up and all from Fairy tail from the different houses started cheering for him.

"I got the egg! That means I win, right?" Natsu waved the egg in front of the puzzled judges. "Y—Yes," Dumbledore started to lift up a piece of paper.

"For preforming extraordinarily, and not only making a dragon talk, but also not even fighting it. Just talking. he receives a 10 from me." He gestured to his score.

"9 from me," The headmaster from Dumstrung said, "There was no action."

"Finally, he receives a 10 from moi." Beauxbatons headmistress said. "He was amazing."

Dumbledore coughed to gain everyone's attention. "Now, the next participant is, Erza Scarlet!" As if on cue (Which it probably was) Erza came marching out with a serious expression, armour and all.

.