5. The Goblet of Fire

"Wow this is the first time we've gotten called to the hall more than once in less than a week!" Ron exclaimed. "Settle down now." Dumbledore said, his voice booming. We will be having an event this year called the triwizard tournament. Their will be 2 other school joining us. Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic are the 2 other schools." As if on cue the doors opened revealing a group of very mannered girls and a woman bigger than hagrid. "Blimey, she's bigger than hagrid!" Harry whispered yelled to hermione and Ron. "Welcome, Beauxbatons Academy," Dumbledore said welcoming. Then Dumstrang institute came. "Welcome, dumstrang!"

"Now I will explain the triwizard tournament." Dumbledore said.

"The Triwizard Tournament was a magical contest held between the three largest wizarding schools of Europe: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, each school being represented by one Champion. Selected Champions compete in three tasks — traditionally judged by the Headmasters or Headmistresses of the competing schools — designed to test magical ability, intelligence, and courage. Champions competed for the honour and glory of winning the Tournament, for the Triwizard Cup, and a monetary prize."

"What about us?" Mira asked.

"Right since you are all exchange students from Japan, and are our valued guests fairytail school for the gifted will be allowed 5 members participating." Dumbledore announced.

"Cool, almost like the GMG!" A couple fairy tail members announced.

"What's a GMG?" Hermione asked. "Well its full name is the grand magic games and it's a big competition between all the gu-schools in ish-Japan with 5 members per team. It goes on for 5 days and it has a game at the beginning then, a fight between one member of each team. This is really similar except this goes on throughout the school year." Lucy explained. "Ya, and last year fairy tail won!!!" Natsu exclaimed happily while putting his fist in the air.

"Well, no one under the age of 17 will be allowed to participate, unless they are a very skilled wizard who, in that case should be allowed to compete. I will be drawing the age line my self so don't try to." Dumbledore said sternly, looking at the twins.

"One more thing Wendy Marvell," Dumbledore said looking at Wendy, who perked up at the mention of her name. "I would like you to assist Mme. Pomfrey as the assistant school nurse." Wendy nodded her head.

"I almost forgot we will also be having a ball called the Yule ball that will be taking place after the second task. Now then please enjoy the feast." Dumbledore said. "woo hoo food!" Natsu said. "Pipe down Natsu you don't want me getting Erza, do you?" Lucy threatened. "No please don't call Erza," natsu said in a small voice and squeak a little bit.

"How can that little girl be qualified as a school nurse?" Harry asked confused. "Wendy was actually our schools nurse, she has amazing healing ma- skills because she's a sky dr- never mind." Lucy said. 'Phew, I almost said that she's the sky dragon Slayer,' Lucy thought in her mind.

~

"Did you here what Lucy said. She almost said something like gu something when she said school, and she also said that that little girl Wendy was the sky dr something. But it sounded like she said sky Dragon which is impossible. Don't you notice something weird about them?" Hermione asked while ranting to Ron and Harry. "Ya ya. Don't worry 'mione I'm sure your just imagining things." Ron said not caring at all. "That may be true but I saw that natsu guy try and eat fire, that slythern guy name gade or gajei or something like that try to eat iron." Harry replied trying to figure out the guys name. "You mean Gajeel?" Hermione corrected. "Yes, him." Harry said. "Well let's not worry about that, instead let's focus more on the triwizard tournament." Ron said getting excited. "Sure," They both responded.

———————

Yay! I found more wifi. My trip ends in 2 days, so I will be able to update more soon. Also, I'm starting school in a week and the updates might be a little slower then.