Chapter 3- Home?

"Ok, so I'm obviously not in my own body," I said to myself as I got to my feet, my long blue hair falling in place behind me. "Which means with the different uniform that I'm probably not in my school... but I have to be in my school, the library looks exactly the same, and it looks like I woke up in the same place that I was reading at my school." I paused for a moment. "Which means that the necklace should be around here somewhere!" I exclaimed.

I looked around and sure enough there it was laying on the ground. 'It must have been obscured by the book.' I leaned over and picked up the necklace by the chain. 'This happened after I came into possession of the necklace, so maybe if I just backtrack I can fix this!' I wrapped the chain around my hand and placed the stone flat in the palm of my hand and waited, but nothing happens. "W-what, why didn't it work, do I need the book? I held the book out in front of myself and opened it to the page where he found the necklace and still nothing. I collapsed in disbelief, trying desperately not to cry. 'Does this mean I'm stuck here?' I thought to myself.

"Hi there, are you ok?" I looked to the side and saw a young girl leaning over him. The girl was blond and had her hair up in a long ponytail, she had bright green eyes, and was wearing the same white and red uniform. "H-hi," I said weakly. "What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in your classes?" She asked me. 'Think fast!' I thought back to my first day of the second year, I had come in late and was told to go wait in the gym.

"I um, came in late and as told to come here, it's my first day," I said. "Oh, ok." She said. "What's your name?" 'Oh crap I can't say Kaito, that's a boy's name! Ok, think, what's a girl's name I can use?' After a moment of thinking it came to me. "Um, did you hear me?" She asked. "Oh sorry, its Toko," I responded. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you Toko, my name's Michelle." She said. "Um, nice to meet you too Michelle," I said weakly.

--------------------------

421 Words <3