하나

"youngmi!" i hear my name being called from the other side of the building. who else could it be but my manager?
"ugh can he stop being so abruptive?" i try my best to whisper so my manager doesn't hear. he's kind of hot to be honest.
"no youngmi what are you thinking he's the most annoying person there is and he's married".
i bet you his wife is only with him because of his looks. i mean who would want to be in a relationship with an asshole like him?
anyways. i get lost in my thoughts and without even noticing my manager yoonoh is dragging me to his office.
i try to get out of his hold by using all the force i have but all i gain from that is exhaustion.
he slams me to the wall and goes to close the door.
he gets closer and closer to the point where i can't properly breathe.
he starts to take off my clothes, one piece at a time. i just stand there, hopeless and defeated. what am i supposed to do? scream? no, that'll just make it worse.
yoonoh unzips his pants and just when he was pushing my head down to his private area the door opens.
"thank god". i whisper with the smallest voice. i truly don't have the energy to raise my voice even the tiniest bit.
yoonoh quickly pulls his pants back up and turns to the direction of the door.
i take the chance and get up and kick him in the groin. yoonoh falls to the ground.
see, what did i tell you? he's the worst.
i look to the door and i see a tall guy with blonde hair standing there.
i'm pretty sure he's one of the members in ateez. ateez is really popular right now and i'm actually really salty about it.
all the staff here at kq entertainment put their energy and motivation into them and us trainees get no love or attention.
and i need lots of it.
i examine the tall guy's face and try to remember his name.
i remember theres this one tall guy in ateez. i think his name is mingi?
could the man that saved me be him?
i don't know but i'm pretty sure mingi has red hair as of now.
"ah!" i shout out loud, forgetting that the tall lad is still standing there and i'm only in my underwear.
i come to my senses and put my clothes back on as fast as possible.
"sorry about that. but are you by any chance jeong yunho? i feel like i've seen you around here a lot".
"ah yes i am". the tall handsome man that i now also know as yunho from ateez replies to my question.
" ahh. this is kind of akward but thank you so much for saving me from that bastard".
" no problem. what's your name?"
"oh sorry i didn't tell you yet. my name's youngmi. i'm a trainee here and the disgrace of a man who just tried to rape me was my manager".
oh i forgot to tell you. by this point me and yunho were walking to the front desk at kq's building and left my disgusting former manager to rot in his office.

helloooo! i decided to write this story slash fanfiction of being ateez's ninth and only female member. why? because it's literally what i dream about 24/7.

here's a few things:
lowercase intended.
english is not my first language so there may be mistakes but we all learn along the way, don't we?
and lastly
i do take requests ( if this even gets any reads lol)
requests as in what happens next and also i'm going to make this an interactive story where readers can vote ( not saying yet about what but ya know just a sneak peek)
but if this doesn't get any reads then that's probably not gonna be possible 😔✊🏼
n e ways thanks bye.