Boarding School Cos Im Naughty Eight

Freya's POV

"I hope you're going to pick that up that's my phone, if you didn't notice" I said pointing to it and I smiled at her, she was really tall, a blond, blue jeans and minty green a tank top she looked tough but was she.

"Do you have some kind of death wish bitch, all though you do dress like it?" she looked me up and down.

"Maybe" I shrugged, "or maybe I'm just Crazy" I winked at her. "Pick my fucking phone up" I snapped.

"No you do it death wisher you'll be nearer to the ground and then maybe you'll die and finally they'll be one less of you"

"I'm not picking it up and you're not going until you pick up" I was up in her face "so pick it up" I hissed she went to punch me but I gripped her hand and then punched her instead, her head went flying backwards then I kneed her in the gut so she landed on the floor near my phone. "Can you pass me my phone please" her friends looked at me shocked I smiled she reached for my phone and handed it to me.

"What's going on here" a male voice snapped.

"Nothing she was just getting my phone for me I dropped it, she's so nice to new comers" I patted her on the head and the teacher walked away, uninterested by the scene what a great actor I am, I smiled to myself the girl was looking at me.

"You'll get what's coming to you Death wisher" I started to walk away

"Whatever I'm not the one on my knees honey, oh and loving the nickname it's a new one for me" I put my phone to my ear.

"Matty" but there was no answer "Matt? Are you there Matt are you alright?" I was outside in the sun on a random field away from the bitch "MATT" I shouted down the phone

"Frey" he was out of breath,

I laughed "why are you out of breath"

"Freya come home pleaseee" he begged breathing in and out

"Matt I can't and you of all people know that" I looked around and outside was really nice everything was so in place. 

"I'm going to kill you, you cock sucker" it was Neil in the background, I smiled remember what he did yesterday, kill you wait what.

"Matt what's going on tell me or I will kill you myself" I had the phone on loud speaker and I was sitting on the grass by a tree.

"Nothing I'm just playing a friendly game of tag" he said running and he stopped

"Oh really with Neil, since when did you and him become BFFL's" I laughed picking at some grass and throwing in any random place.

"Well you know"

"Just put him on the phone" I laughed "and find someone to protect you"

"Okay I'm going to chuck the phone on the floor and run, be warned" he said with his breath back "SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ARSEFACE" and then I heard the phone dropping and running.

 I waited watching people chat smoke and just do random stuff, we didn't have lessons yet it was a week before the beginning of class I just sat there waited. Then the phone moved on the over side.

"Hello?" he sounded pissed

"Please don't kill my friend" I laughed.

"Freya Greene where the fuck are you?" he asked he was really pissed didn't matt tell him where I was didn't he tell anyone and ewww Freya Greene hate my last name so much can't wait until Henry and Lily adopt me.

"Didn't Matt tell you? I'm at boarding school cos I'm naughty I'm that Crazy, I'm a rebel" I said laughing it wasn't a real laugh not really.

"No really where you are, I don't like playing games Freya" he sounded serious

"I'm serious. I haven't even been here for a day in I got into a fight how cool am I" I sighed

"Give me the phone Manwhore" it sounded like Ashley

"Freak Show Get your arse here so I can kick it why the hell did you let them take you away" she was angry, come to think of it, why did I let the cops take me. I didn't answer I thought about it for a long time and someone popped into my head.

"Answer me damn you" she snapped "everyone else ran or beat them up or got bailed where are you?" she snapped again.

"I'm at boarding school for bad people"

"You what" she whispered

"You heard me"

"I know I just can't believe you left us, I mean this is your home not a boarding school" we was both silent "this is all his fault" she shouted i gathered she pointed to Matt "Matt I'm going to kick you into the next century you Dicklover"

"ergh Ashley just forget it he's not worth it right now" I sighed hung up looking at the phone I know the weirdest people. I got up and brushed my bum and made my way back to my room.

Neil's POV

"where'd he go" I shouted looking at Ashley who was looking at the phone she shrugged, then in the corner of my eye I saw running "get back here dickward I'm not done with you" I ran after him he knew I was faster but he still ran I was a few feet away from him so I just extended my arm and gripped his collar and turned him towards me. "You little arse licker I'm going to punch you until cry for forgiveness" I did I started punching him.

"NEIL STOP" Ashley was running up behind me "STOP" she started to pull matt away from me "he's not worth the time or effort and you know that" I let go of him and he fell in her arms kind of then she looked at him and shook her head dropping him.

"Beating each other up will get us nowhere" he whispered

"You was pretty keen on it Sunday gayboy" I muttered looking away I watched my friends who was sitting under the sun they was all mucking around they was all really close the only person I was really close to was.

"Freya's at a school for people who have done wrong right" matt looked at me like I was dumb

"Yeah I know we both know no thanks to you" I glared at him he shuffled feeling uncomfortable good.

"Well over the road was the all girls' school they changed it into a normal boarding school but your grades need to be kick arse high or you can buy your way in"

"One problem dickhead" I slapped him round the head "I have neither of those things"

"Or" Ashley popped in "we could just go visit her we must be allowed to do that right?" he looked at me I shrugged then we both looked at matt who pulled out a leaflet I rolled my eyes nerd