Boarding School Cos Im Naughty Two

[warning swearing]

Freya's pov

"This is your entire fault" I hissed packing clothes into another duffle bag. "If it wasn't for you we could be going to the cinema to take the piss out films by now." I looked at Matt he was biting his sleeve; he did this a lot when he was nervous. I shook my head and carried on I started to put my bathroom stuff in the bag he followed me.

"You going to call and write and that shit…right?" he said worried. I stopped and turned around with a toothbrush in my hand.

"I don't know, I probably wouldn't be aloud" I sighed then walked past him and shoved the tooth brush in the bag "Matty, I probably will, you know that" I zipped my bag up and looked down. "But not for a while though" I walked downstairs dragging my stuff along, walking out the front door he stopped me.

"Why?" he asked, I didn't know what he was going to do while I was gone.

"I've always had your back? What happened? What about me?" we both stared at each other for a while.

"Forget it. Just forget it Matty. Next time you want help just go to someone else" I couldn't believe what I just said and neither could he by the looks of it. "See you around Matt. If I get back that is" I waved getting in the car tying my hair up.

I watched Matt as the car left so I could remember his face, even though I packed a picture of us both together. Matt's my best friend I defended him a lot. I kind of felt guilty about what I said but it was true, I was always there for him and he was barely there for me it was always someone else or me picking up the pieces.

I turned around and fell into my seat a little and prepared for the long journey. I put my legs up on the car seat and put my iPod on so it would be easier to sleep; normally I would fall asleep quickly on car journeys. When the iPod started playing A Day to Remember came on and Lucky me the song "Have Faith in Me" came on I loved the song though. I started singing the song in my head.

Have faith in me
Cause there are things that I've seen I don't believe
So cling to what you know and never let go
You should know things aren't always what they seem

I said I'd never let you go, and I never did
I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
If you didn't have this chance then I never did
You'll always find me right there, again

I'm going crazy
Cause there are things in the streets I don't believe
So we'll pretend it's alright (pretend it's alright)
and stay in for the night
Oh what a world
I'll keep you safe here with me (with me)

And before I knew it I was asleep after one song.