Chapter #6: The platinum key

Xenon handed me some shiny boots, These will make you able to walk on the flumeorium he said. They also are rocket boots, so you can fly like this he flew up 3 feet up and hovered for a bit then dropped. You should also have this, he handed me a silver arm. This is a control arm, you can do different things on it. He put it on my right arm carefully and, then flipped up the upper half. It had a bunch of switches and a screen.         

        I put the shiny green boots on, they fit perfectly. I walked off the edge of the ramp onto the silver land. Nothing happened. What do the switches do I asked? You will have to find out by your self he replied. And what happened to my sister, her jet? Your sister Im afraid is no longer here- What she is dead I exclaimed! No she is in a state that is keeping her alive he said.Well how do I bring her back I asked. You have to get the platinum key xenon said. Where is that I asked?

It is guarded by phoenixes he said. The only way to get there is fly, you can use your jetpack. I heard the beating of wings and then Flume showed up and shifted into a person again. I see you have geared up our guest. He said in his deep voice. I opened my control arm and then pushed one of the switches and a pearl white bag appeared on my back. I pushed another one the bag, unfolded some wings and a jet pack. I thought wouldn't it be cool if I knew how to work it. Suddenly it turned on and lifed me up a foot. You control it with your mind xenon said. I thought forward, nothing happened.

I thought forward 5 feet, It moved me about five feet. I wondered if I could direct it to a certain location. The tower I thought it flew to the ruined tower. Back I thought, It broght me back to where I was. Cut the engine I thought. The engine stopped I landed on my feet. Good job xenon said.

You can set out on your mission then I will send you location for where the new camp is going to be. I have already sent you location for the phoenix city xenon said. Once you get the key you are to come straight back, I have your location beacon on in case you are lost flume said. Ask if you can see lavar when you get there, ask him for the platinum key, you were sent by flume. He will give it to you flume said. Go Xenon said. I touched the button on the screen that said location from xenon. My jetpack started and I was flying away.