Chapter #3: The fort

A green light turned on, on a box I had not noticed. Ding! The doors creaked open in side was a big city. Tessa What the heck are we doing wont it be night time by the time we go back? No it will be about 3 hours after we left if we go back the next day here on this planet she said. We walked in side, there were lots of the mini people. All they say is wa apparently. They had cars and planes just like earth. Just then, five tough looking ones jumped from behind us. Wa wa wa wa waaaaa the biggest one spoke. I hope they didn't just say shoot them I said. Me too Tessa replied. Hey!    

 Don’t shoot us. They had pulled out Lances. Never mind don’t chop us then I added. The biggest one spoke again but this time in English, he had a deep voice. What is your name he asked? Mine is Sam this is my sister Tessa I replied. Well my name is xenon, the commander of this empire. I shall let you in but have you watched. Then they all walked away.

 We walked into the "city" there was a fountain in the middle, Tessa and I sat on it. Now what are we going to do I said. Well we should go find the ruler of this place and speak to him, because I bet he is in that huge building right there she pointed out. It was a massive black tower with spiny metal things coming out of it each one of the spikes moved slowly. The tower had to be at least a quarter of a mile tall, it was about as wide, at least the size of a football field wide.