His Dark Angel part 2

The first week back at college went by in a blur. I had two classes on Monday and Thursday, and one on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was glad today was Friday; I had no classes so I slept in. Tonight Kaitlyn and I were going out for a nice dinner then going to another party; we just weren't sure which one yet. There was a party being thrown at the frat house again tonight but there was also a couple we heard about that were off campus. I was voting for the frat house. I mean who wouldn't want to possibly run into Devon again?! I know I did. Something about him just made me want to throw all caution to the wind and devour his sexy body, even if it was just a one night thing. Coming from me that's saying something since I was still a virgin. Mostly because I'm afraid my wings might come out during the act and that would not be good. I mean how on earth do you explain that? 'Oh by the way I'm an angel, my mom fell from haven while she was preg-o with me that's why my wings aren't white or at least I'm assuming that's the reason.' Yeah I don't think so.

That night Kaitlyn and I got dolled up to go. I was wearing a black strapless number that hugged all my curves and ended about mid-thigh, I curled my hair so it was in loose curls falling down my back and my make-up was light except my eyes, I gave them a smoky look. I was ready to go but as usual Kaitlyn was taking forever to choose between her red dress & royal blue one. She ended up in her navy blue, seriously the girl had problems. But I loved her anyway. After waiting on her for 20 minutes we finally headed out.

During dinner we had decided we would go to the frat party so we wouldn't have to worry about getting back to the dorm since it was only a couple blocks from there. Ok so that obviously wasn't the real reason I wanted to go but that's what I told Kaitlyn. We were almost there and I was jumping with excitement at the possibility of seeing Devon tonight.

----*Devon

The party was once again raging, people were dancing, making out, some might as well of been having sex right in front of everyone, and others were playing a few drinking games. I was playing beer pong with one of my frat brothers when I noticed that Andi girl walk in. She was looking delicious tonight in a black dress that showed off all the sexy curves of her body. I finished up the game I was playing and went to see where she had gone off to.

I was just making my way out of the kitchen when I spotted her on the dance floor with that blond again. I made my way over wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her back into me to dance. She whipped around putting her hands on my chest starting to push me away until she looked up and saw it was me.

"Hey, little Andi."

"Umm ..h-hi Devon." She said unsteadily.

Smiling at her I ask "So you gonna dance with me or just stand there staring?" She blushed but nodded. My hands went to her hips pulling her closer while her hands rested on my shoulders. We were grinding against each other our legs tangled together and I was getting so turned on by her sexy little body pressed up to mine. I bent my head down to kiss the side of her neck. I heard her breath hitch as her hands moved to run through my hair. I took that as a sign that she liked it so I continued trailing little kisses up her neck stopping to suck or nibble here and there. The taste and smell of her was like no other human. It made me wonder if she really was, but I had never come across a creature that smelled like her in my many years of existence. There was also the slow fire again where my lips touched her skin tonight. I brought my head up looking into Andi's eyes I could see lust there and I knew she was seeing the same in mine. I wanted so badly to take her up to my room and devour her body but on the other hand I wanted to take things slow with her.

"You wanna go get something to drink?" I asked her. She nodded, so I took her hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

"What would you like?"