His Dark Angel [3]

Devon and I had been dating for two months now, we spent most of our free time together but I forced him to have boys night at least once every two weeks. Last night had been one of them so tonight we were staying in and watching a movie in his room at the frat house. The other guys that lived here had stopped making catcalls and rude comments after we had been seeing one another for a few weeks. Devon told me that was because he usually lost interest in a girl after week two so they all knew that he was serious about me. I had met most of the guys, they were cool and we had got along great, I think they liked me because I forced Devon to do things with them and not just focus solely on me. They defiantly weren't what I had been expecting either, all the guys were pretty smart not at all the party animals I had been expecting.

I pulled on my gray sweat pants and a forest green fitted t-shirt, I was comfortable enough with Devon now that make-up and dressing up wasn't an all the time thing. I left my hair down because Devon preferred it that way, slipped on my flip flops and headed over to the frat house. I didn't even need to knock, one of the guys was heading out and told me to go on up that Devon had just got outta the shower and should be in his room.

Standing in his door way I saw him, he hadn't put a shirt on yet and was facing away from me so he hadn't noticed my presence. I ran and jumped on his back catching him off guard; he caught my legs and steadied himself.

"Hey, hot stuff." I said planting a kiss on his check.

"Hey, beautiful girl. What movie do you wanna watch tonight?"

"Whatever you wanta watch is fine with me." I hopped down from his back and went to lay across his bed. He popped in the first movie he came to and laid down, spooning me from behind. We fit together like two pieces of a puzzle it seemed like. I was falling in love with him more and more each day, on the days we were too busy to get to spend any time together he would always text me telling me how much he missed me and how he couldn't wait to see me the next day. Of course we hadn't said 'I love you' yet, but I think we both knew how the other felt. He was still taking things slow with me, he hasn't even tried to get me outta my shirt, but I definitely have been getting him out of his when we make out. He had an amazing body, toned abs and pecks, and his arms were perfect not hugely over muscled but nicely toned and when he flexed ...ughh better not get into how sexy it is. I was hoping tonight I could persuade Devon into going a little further in our physical relationship, I don't think I'll have too hard a time, especially with as many times as the boy gets hard with us just cuddling or playing around flirting with one another.

"You still awake?" Devon whispered in my ear.

"Sure am, now shut up and watch the movie." I chuckled back.

----*Devon

I started kissing up Andi's neck, just being around her made me horny and with her perfect little body being pressed up to mine wasn't helping that. I had been taking things extremely slow with her but if she was ready I wanted to take things in our physical relationship a little further tonight.

I ran my hand down the curve of her body and back up, that move had caused her shirt to ride up a bit and I noticed black lines on her hip. I traced the part I could see with my finger tip.

"What's this baby girl?"

"Oh its a tattoo."

"You have a tattoo? Can I see it?"

"Yeah sure." She said sitting up, her back facing me. She pulled the back of her shirt up and I saw the tattoo was of angel wings. I had seen something like this years ago on an angel I was hired to kill, only Andi's were darker than his had been. I took in a sharp breath and touched the tattoo.