UkUs pt.2

Letssss gooooooo!!!!!!!

"N-NATIVE AMERICA?!"

"Yes..."

"Who is Native?"

"It's hard to explain Russia"

"LETS FIND THIS BLOODY GIT!"

"Enfer Ouais frère! Let's go find him!"

"Okay then! Meeting dismissed! Let's find America then!"

"But we did he ran off to?"

Then a note flew by and it landed on England's head, he grabbed it and opened it up and read it out loud

If you are wondering where he is, let give you a hint, it is a place where Canada and America would run off to whenever France and or England are chasing them, if you can remember that place Canada, you'll find him. But Canada if your unable to remember, your brother is going to die.

"... OH!!!!!!! I REMEMBER NOW! Everyone follow me!"

"Where are we going?!"

"Just follow me!"

As the countries rushed down the stairs, they finally came to the entrance. Canada walked to the middle of the parking lot, looking around if people were there, there wasn't, then he turned into his dragon form.

"How the bloody hell did you-"

"Shut up England, everyone else, get on my back"

As Canada shut up England , the countries climbed onto Canada's back.

"Alright everyone, hold on, tightly"

"Why- AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"

Canada flew up into the air very fast, then they were in the sky, (plus it was night time) they looked down and seeing the beautiful lights that filled the city below them.

"T-this is beautiful!"

'Just like America... wait I'm his brother though... meh'

"Me and America would always do this whenever you two were chasing us whenever we're in trouble"

And once again I'm to lazy, I bet the people who read part 1 & 2 is getting pissed by now but yeet