PruAme

Requested by teddy1223 this has a little bit of CanAme

Prussia's POV

Ever since I helped a young nation gain independence along with France and Spain, I still want his love, I yearn for his love. But he is to naive and young to even noticed, which is sad. Plus I'm a country who's literally going to disappear from existents! So I booked a plane flight to New York, America.

Time skip and yee

Im finally here! After several years of being apart! I've done it! But the problem is, is that it's a bit different, then again it has been a while, I see a familiar female,  I walked to her.

"Umm, hallo ma'am , I'm a bit lost can jou help me?"

"Why, yes, I do have some hours to kill, so what can I help you today sir?"

"I'm looking for the personification of America-"

"Oh! You mean Alfred! I'm guessing your Gilbert, the personification of Prussia and big brother of Germany! I'm i right?"

"Well yes, jou are right."

"Hell Yes! Remember me?! It's Rosabelle!"

"Ayyyy what's up!-"

"Mattie! Stop chasing me!!!"

"I will stop chasing you as soon as I claim you!"

"Save me Rosabelle!"

"Oh god... Mattie is getting horney for America again..."

"VHAT! EVER SINCE WHEN-"

"Let's just say that Matthew is obsessed with him."

"But vhy?!"

" I DONT KNOW! ASK CANADA!"

"Okay were getting off topic, we should get to the house and you two! Stop it!"

"Fine..."

"Can I just-"

"No ChIlD!!! Plus he's your little brother wtf!"

"Awwww, your no fun!"

"Come on, unless you want me to become Native!"

"N-no"

"Then stop jeez!

Once they got to one of America's houses

"We're here guys!"

"Im gonna take a nap"

I'm to lazy to continue on this, plus do you think Matthew needs help? And sorry if I took forever to make this teddy1223 but I hope you like it!