Picking up the pieces

《Mizouka's P.O.V》

It's been a while since I was left cold and alone in the water back in London. Yet I'll never forget it since it was the day I also got to become engaged to Ciel. Yes we're now engaged, and No he didn't get his soul devoured by Sebastian. He hasn't gotten the revenge he wanted yet, so he's still alive and well.
On that day I went back to find the manor had been burned down, but it was quickly repaired by Sebastian whom had brought Ciel back as well. That's when Ciel proposed to me and called off his engagement to elizabeth, which as some may remember I already called off by making her forget.
"Are you ready Mizouka? Because there's been a slight complication with the children play." Mey-Rin said as she knocked on my door and I finished putting up my pink hair. I cut off all the red a while back and it finally grew back to the length I like it.
"I'm ready." I said as I came out in my custom made wedding dress, white heels, and a light pink veil with white edges on. Mey-Rin gave me a toothy grin before Mr.Yoshida linked arms with me and the large red doors opened to reveal Ciel.
Touka who was sitting down handed me a bouquet and I smiled at her before I walked with Mr.Yoshida down the aisle. It's like a dream come true to be completely honest, and I wish it could last forever.
"Are you both, this day and before all present, ready to accept each other in marriage?" The guy Ciel had hired asked as me and the bluenette turned to stare at each other. I nodded so a few of my pink curls bounced with my head.
"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Ciel Phantomhive and Mizouka Takahashi in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." The bishop dude says.
"True marriage begins well before the wedding day, and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end. A brief moment in time and the stroke of the pen are all that is required to create the legal bond of marriage, but it takes a lifetime of love, commitment, and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends. Your yesterdays were the path to this moment, and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day." The guy says so everyone in the church stared at him as I patiently stared at Ciel.
"Do you Ciel, take Mizouka to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The bishop asked so Ciel smiled at me.
"I, Ciel, take you Mizouka, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Ciel said and I felt myself tear up a little.
"Do you Mizouka, take Ciel to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The man asked so a smile danced it's way across my lips.
"I, Mizouka, promise you, Ciel, that I will be your wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." I say in a sweet tone and I could hear a few sniffles amongst the guest. The ring person ended up being some child Ciel knows and he handed one to each of us.
"I give you this ring, a symbol of my love, as I give to you, all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are." Ciel said as he slipped a silver band onto my ring finger and I caught the pinkish tinted, sparkling in the corner of my eye.
"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." I say as I slip a silver band onto Ciel'sring finger before we both turn to the bishop guy.
"You have for each other special rings – symbols that love is the most precious element in your life together. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between you will never cease. You place these rings upon each others fingers as a visible sign of your vows this day, which will make you husband and wife." He said before smiling at both of us.
"And now, by the power vested in me by the Queen of England, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss your bride." He said before Ciel dipped me and planted a soft kiss upon my lips.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Family and Friends, I present to you, For the first time! Mr and Mrs Phantomhive." The man announced as me and Ciel parted. Everyone clapped as I walked hand and hand down the aisle with ciel befo5 tr 8PM 8)re everyone rushed out the door, mainly the females.
"Throw the bouquet!" Elizabeth yelled so I turned around before tossing the flowers over my head and into the hoard of girls. When I turned back around I was amused to see Touka was now holding the bouquet with a surprised look.
"I guess you gonna be the next bride!" Elizabeth squealed before me and Ciel made our way into the carriage which Sebastian was driving.
"I must Express ciel, that I don't feel safe with Sebastian driving." I state as I peek out the window to Narrow my eyes suspiciously at sebastian.
"Well he suits most jobs much more than the other three." Ciel stated so I nodded in agreement before smiling at him.
"This is the beginning of something amazing, maybe even better than you purple eye!" I exclaim so he sighs in slight annoyance as we arrive at the manor.
"Let's go." He said as he stepped out and outstretched his left arm for me to take his hand. I took his hands and stepped out of the carriage before Sebastian held the door open.
"Welcome back! And congratulations!" Yelled the three dumbasses as we entered so I stared at all the decorations they had managed to put up in the few hours we were gone.
"To the Phantomhives!" Mey-Rin shouted so I cracked a slight smile at their persistence to make everyone in the manor happy. We all ended up celebrating the whole night, and most passed out around 2 in the morning. It was nice. It's been a while since I haven't been told to sweep something!

The end...

Sequel to the sequel? Yes of course!

I'll announce when the first chapter of the next book is out!