Lilo part 2

~Last where we left off~

" Fuck me~ I don't care~" Louis looking down at me and starts to move his hips up and down. I smiled and I started to buck up into him ever time he came down. Our rhythm was in sync but he seemed to go faster to which I started to move my hips faster listening to his moans get louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Time to continue~
~Third person~

Liam continued his assault as he continued to thrust deep into Louis. Loving the way his hole clenched around him and the way his back arched with every push. He couldn't get enough of the older boy. His fantasy was coming to left and he didn't want it to go away. "Louis... I-I love you..." Liam confesses gripping his hips as he slammed into him a little harder than before as his tip brushed against his prostate. "L-Liam... y-you mean it! Ah!~" Louis voice cut out as he fell face first into his bed from the jolt he just felt. His body had a cold shiver wash over him.

" I mean every word... and you are my first..." He panted leaning over him as he pulled out slowly before pushing back in directly hitting Louis prostate head on. A loud cry ripped through Louis throat as tears came to his eyes. " P-Please... Liam~ make me yours~ I-I love you as well~" Louis looked back at him with gleaming eyes. Liam smiles as he captured Louis in a kiss as he started to pound into him roughly making sure to hit his prostate with every thrust just so he could hear the cries come from Louis mouth. It only turned him on more to see him begging for more to be pounded into. " L-Liam!~ g-gonna!~ Gonna cum!!" Louis cried out as his body shook and convulsed with pleasure before he came against the big. Spurts of it landed against the sheets and against his stomach. Liam thrusted a few more times feeling his hole clench and twitch before he came into him. His cum spirting deep into Louis making him moan at the feeling.

"W-whoa...." Liam stated as he slowly went to pull out trying not to hurt Louis. As he did his cum slowly spilled out of the now gaping hole. "I'm sorry Louis.. did I hurt you at all?" Concern filled his voice as he went to clean him up. " don't worry I'll be okay.. that was the best sex.. I have ever had... Liam.. thank you~" he looked over at the other giving him a smile and letting himself be cleaned up. " if anything can you stay here for today?" Louis gently asked as he curled up after getting cleaned. "I guess.. I'll have to let my parents know.. you hungry?" Liam chuckled glancing down at his new boyfriend.

"Yes~ go make me some food you big hunk~" Louis laughed before curling under his covers and watching him walk out. A smile plastered on his face as he had someone he can trust and depend on. " I love you.. you idiot.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVELYS!! I'm alive!! Sorry for taking so long to update. I finally am in college and I'm still working so sorry if I've been MIA but I've been trying to write down some ideas and I haven't been much into writing one direction anymore but I still will cause I have some unfinished business but don't you worry 3 more stories will be uploaded soon I just had to get the part to out. Sorry that it's very short I could've finished it but I hope you all like it!!

Like!

Vote!

Comment!

~
Love
Lilly~

Words: 620