Doors

(long but worth the reading with a bit of twist)
.
..
...
I was adopted, I never knew who my real mother is, because I was at a young age to remember when I got  adopted. I still liked my adopted family though, they would always make me stay up late and never bother about anything I do.
My adopted mother is Janice, she's a great mother to be honest. She makes the best food for me and always doesn't mind anything I do. I call her by her name since she never notices a lot that I am calling her by that, she's a very kind woman. Sometimes she even likes to scratch my chin to clean it, like those Hollywood moms you see in the movies.

Second is my adopted father, I don't really like him though. He beats me for the slightest wrongs I do. Like this time when I couldn't hold my pee when I was so young, he didn't hesitate to spank me. I don't really hate him but don't like him either, when I call him by Dad or Josh he always tells me to shush. I still love him though he is mean sometimes.

And of course my beloving sister,Emily. she is the most important to me, she is not my little sister but I like to see her like my small sister while she is older than me with some few months. We would stay up late with each others and just talk, she almost did most of the talking while I always just sat and listened because I love listening to her stories about her day and friends and what did she eat, it's kinda fun listening to her. We would sit and watch TV, but she didnt seem to like typical channels like movie channel and stuff, she always switched to animal planet and national geographic and stuff that completes science. I liked watching animal geographic with her, seeing those animals wild and free makes me feel happy.at first when I came to this house there wasn't a lot of rooms, so they sat up a bed next to Emily's, and since then I slept there for the rest of my life, it was surely comfortable for a bed on the floor, and most importantly I could protect Emily from anything.

Everything went fine until....
This night...
This Wednesday night..

It was a typical Wednesday, I stayed home while my family went to church. I heard the keys and ran to the door to welcome them, Janice said "had a good time little one?" I kissed her cheek and went to greet Dad, but he yelled at me to go away so I did , then I greeted Emily who welcomed me with a big hug that warmed me, and we ran upstairs so she could tell me about her day.
Time skip
It was 2am when Janice told us to go to our room and sleep, so we did. Emily turned off the TV and we walked upstairs sleepy, before Emily could turn on the light, I swear I saw something at the window, until the lights turned on, it dissapeared.
It was around 3am when I smelled a really odd sweat, that was really powerful..I slept again when it dissapeared.
Around 4:28am I heard a crash! I yelled "there's someone in the house!!" And ran to wake up Emily, when she started to walk out, I ran to check on our parents...the horrible sight of Father..throat slighted, blood dripping, knife still in it's place on his neck.. and Janice running away from the huge man..the sweat..the same odd sweat I could smell..he ran after Janice and followed her to the kitchen I followed them yelling a lot..until, he held the knife from the kitchen counter and placed it in her stomach..slitting it and allowing blood to flood, then Emily ran behind me screaming at the sight.. the man seemed to not care that I am here and passed me, I was still yelling at him a lot, he went towards Emily!! I started telling a lot and swearing at him like crazy, he knocked Emily off..she fell unconscious..I tried to run towards her until he grabbed me and pushed me away hard that I hit the wall.. he dragged Emily out of the door and shut it behind him..

I just sat Infront of the door...whimpering that someone could hear me and screaming from time to time...I could run after him, call the police...but I just layed here Infront of the door, looking at my parents bodies..

I don't know what he is doing to her..

I stared at my paws while I sat alone Infront of the door... whimpering...If I just could open doors..