The Incident

"Roy Harper, if you don't cut that noise out right now, I swear I will-" Jason Todd stopped his midnight rant to squint at his best friend, shielding his eyes from the bright light. "Dude, what the hell are you doing now?"

"Working on a pet project, don't mind me." Roy hummed, not looking up from his tinkering.

"Hard not to when you are making such a racket." Koriand'r, or Kori as the guys called her, called out from across the room. "Some of us like to sleep."

"And some of us like to make sure we are prepared for the next time the Untitled attack." Roy mused, tightening a bolt.

Jason groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "I have told you time and again, only the All Blade can kill them. Whatever you are working on now can wait. Come sleep."

Roy thought about it for a moment before brushing Jason off. "Nah, I don't think so. You two go sleep, I'll handle this." Roy turned to his two friends with a cheesy grin. "This baby may not kill any Untitled but it sure will help against other unfortunate threats."

And that's when it happened. Roy slapped the top of his machine and it started to whir, startling the rooms occupants. Jason was about to ask what was going on when a bright green light blinded the three of them, washing over their bodies and making them tingle all over. 

Right before she blacked out Kori's last thoughts were that she should've kicked these two bumbling idiots off her beach when she had the chance.

In A Distant Universe...

The Young Justice team was gathered in the lounge, watching some B-list eighties comedy when they heard the commotion. Instantly, they were all on alert. 

It sounded like it came from the mission room.

Let's go check it out.

They got off the couches and the floor, grabbing their weapons that they always keep nearby for instances just like this before making their way towards the mission room. They stopped in the cavern entrance, taking in the sight before them. 

An orange teenage girl in a skimpy purple outfit with flaming hair and glowing green eyes  was yelling at the two teenage boys who had their backs turned to the team. One had black hair and the other red with a truckers cap on. The girl paused her yelling when she noticed the team in the doorway. She groaned, slapping her forehead. "And now you've made me draw the attention of the locals! Good going, Aresnal."

The two boys turned around, shocking the team to their core when they saw a living, breathing Jason Todd standing next to another Roy Harper. But this Jason was...different, older if by a year or two, with a shock of white at the front of his hair. 

Jason cursed, slapping the back of Roy's head. "Nice one, Arse. Not only did you send us back in time, you sent us back in time to another Earth. I told you not to mess with that alien tech. Didn't I, Kori?"

"Don't look at me, I'm trying to refrain from ending you both." Kori hissed.

"Me? What did I do?"

"You didn't stop him."

"He's your boyfriend! Besides, its not too bad." Jason turned back to the Young Justice team, who were still numb with shock. "I know these guys."

"Oh, do you Jaybird? Well, do they know you?" Roy looked over the team, eyes landing on his counter part. "Oh, god. I hope we don't have one of those 'you can't talk to your past self lest you change the future' things going on here, because I have questions."

"Roy, this is an entirely different Earth. You won't effect his future." Kori looked over the team's Roy. "Much."

Artemis finally shook herself free from the stupor of shock, marching towards the trio. "Does anyone want to explain what is happening here?" She pointed at Jason. "How are you here? You...died. We saw you die."

Jason glared at Roy as he began to laugh hysterically. "Oh, man. This is rich. It seems you die on every Earth. It's inescapable." Jason punched Roy on the bicep. "Ouch, save that for the Joker."

Dick winced, which did not go unnoticed by Jason. Jason looked at his alternate universe brother, sighing as he took a step towards him. Dick took a step back, shaking his head. Jason nodded, looking over Dick. "I'm guessing it just happened, judging by your age and reaction?" Dick nodded. Jason grimaced. "Sorry, this must be weird for you."

"You have no idea."

Kori looked the team over, glancing between her friends and the locals. "I'll be the one to ask, how are we going to tell the two Roys apart? When addressing them, I mean."

"Well, we can call our Roy Arse because he is one and the other Roy can be Roy." Jason shrugged, snickering at Arsenal's reaction to being called an arse. 

"Woah, you say that like you're staying." Artemis glared. "You can't stay, not here anyways."

The Outlaws exchanged a look before shrugging. "I wonder if your island is free here, Kori."

Artemis! You can't just send three unknown, potentially dangerous people out into the world they don't know!

Well, do you want them staying at the Mountain?

...No but where else can they go? Besides...

He is not our Jason, Dick. Our Jason is gone.

But he mentioned that he died too, so maybe-

No. Our Jason is never coming back. I'm sorry.

You're right. 

I know and I wish I wasn't. 

The team glanced back to see the Outlaws were heading towards the cave exit, chatting amongst themselves. 

"Wait! You can't go yet!" M'gann called out, halting the Outlaws. 

"And why not?"

"We have to wait for the Justice League." 

Jason rolled his eyes, going to turn around when Arsenal caught his arm. "Wait Jay, I want to see if this Ollie is as big of a jerk as our Ollie."

Jason exhaled sharply, turning to Kori who just shrugged. "Fine. But only if I get to punch Batman."

"Why do you want to punch Batman?" Kaldur asked, brow furrowed.

Jason smirked, cracking his knuckles as Dick alerted the Justice League to a mishap through the comms. "Reasons."