Chapter Eleven: Liars-

A/N: have a cute gif of Mitch (Hunter Parrish) laughing cause aw he's so adorable c; 

    The awkward atmosphere settled between us like a cloud of dust. We were both sitting on our sleeping bags, leaning against the wall. Tony and Alex had apparently left the flat, so when Tyler and I woke up, we weren't too impressed to find we were alone with each other.

    Well, Tyler wasn't too impressed. I was still angry at him but god if he turned around and started acting normal again, I'd follow his lead so damn fast it'd leave me breathless. I really was just his little bitch, truthfully.

    It was silent for a long while. I tapped my fingers on my thighs, trying to decide if it was worth starting up a decent conversation to try and figure out what was going on, and whether or not I could fix things between us. 

    But Tyler beat me to it when he said, “Are ye really a fag?”

    I looked at him but he kept his gaze focused on the sofa. I wasn't even sure if he'd said anything at all or whether I was just imagining it, because there was no expression on his face. I mean, you'd expect some sort of emotion when asking a question like that.

    “Does it really matter?” I replied, trying to avoid answering properly because I knew I'd lie to him. Tell him what he wanted to hear. I always did.

    “So ye are,”

    “No,” I bit my tongue and winced at the pain, wrestling back a sigh of disapproval.

    “You lyin' abou' tha'?”

    “No,” I said again and this time I dug my nails into my palms. I wish I could just say yes.

   He turned to look at me then and my fingers relaxed but my heart kicked up a beat. I felt sick with regret, wishing I'd just told him the truth but it seemed like such a hard thing to do, especially now that he was looking me right in the eyes.

    “Who was th' guy, then?”

    “Just a guy,” I tried to shrug but my shoulders refused to move.

    Tyler's jaw clenched and he said through tight lips, “You fuckin' 'im?”

    “I just told you I wasn't a f-” the word stumbled to a pause on my tongue when I realised he might still think Finn was a client. I shook my head and turned my attention to the sofa opposite me. “No. I'm not fucking him.”

    “Good,” was the last word he said before he dragged himself into the bathroom. He was in there long enough for me to decide I didn't want to spend another moment in his company, throwing some clothes on without caring if they were clean or not, and heading straight out the door.

    I met Finn at our usual meeting place. I had to wait for an hour and a half, but eventually he showed up. After Tyler smashed my mobile to pieces, it was the only way we could find each other.

    I gave him a determined look which he questioned immediately and I was feeling a desire to rebel against Tyler's words that was becoming far too familiar lately. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

    Especially since the desire to rebel had me pushing Finn up against the wall of the alley. Lip to lip, hip to hip, fingers pressing bruises into wrists.

    He stood there still, with his mouth being the only thing daring to move.

    Eventually my hands turned their attention to his hair, grabbing it roughly and pulling him closer, before pressing him back up against the wall with so much frustration. Hands on his chest and my knee between his legs.