4.(1)

I groaned I turned then my head made contact with someone's chest .

" What the fuck?!!" I shrieked. That person moaned . " Oh shit. We've been kidnapped " I said to Avery .

" Help !!" I yelled out the person got up holding me down while I'm still yelling.

" Don't touch me !!" I continue yelling " Calm down Kennedy !!" The person yelled I open my eyes and saw Antonio expression full of concern.

I glared at him .

" What?" He asked . " Why the hell am I in the same bed with you ?" I asked . "Cause I wanted you to be with me "he said going to his closet .

"Really are you scared of the dark or something?..." I asked . He chuckle .

"No I'm not" he said . I rolled my eyes.

He threw me a oversized shirt at me with boxers I caught them glaring at him he shrugged his shoulders and went inside the bathroom not giving me a towel or toothbrush.

"That's nice he didn't give me a towel or toothbrush " I said sarcastically to myself .

"Bitch" I said .

"I heard that " he yelled.

"Good you was suppose to hear that " I yelled back.

I heard the water running. "Avery?" I asked .

"Yes" she said.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Are you going to tell Antonio this?" She asked.

"I'm not staying here" I said .

"We have no where to go except here" she said.

"I know" I said.

"And for your babies" she continued.

I placed my hand on my flat stomach I smiled sadly.

"Yeah" I whispered sadly.

"Your gonna have to tell him Ken " she said.

"No!!" I shouted then instantly regretted shouting at her.

"Are you serious?. All your family members are at Taxon pack we have no where to go expect for Antonio if you don't tell him soon then I will" she said than ran.

I sighed.

"Should I stay here?" I asked myself then drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------
Sorry, now bye bye . I'll update on a Tuesday (I think)