2.

"It's not your motherfucking business " I snapped looking at him . His eyes started turning black .

" stupid mood swings " I said to myself .

" uhh.... Ken ?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

" you just angered the alpha " she said nervously.

My eyes are wide open I gulped .

" we better run before he hurt us " Avery said I nodded quickly I ran past him but he caught me then slammed me to the wall that made me groan in pain my head is now throbbing I see black dots . My breath is now caught in my throat seeing him choke me his eyes are darker than before I scratched him but he did not wince I need to think fast I punched him hard in the face he stumbled and held his face I tried to get my breathing back to normal then I ran out the room then bump in to someone which made the person fall and a sound of a metal I ignore the person and kept on running .

" What the fuck !!" The person shouted.

" Walk much " I shouted back .

I found the door and opened . And that was the wrong door the man and the woman stop and looked at me confused it was an awkward silence " what the hell " the man yelled.

" uhh..uh. Sorry I thought .... Bye don't forget to use a condum " I said quickly I slammed the door and ran till I found the door I was looking for but then an angry Anthony was blocking the way and let me tell you the punch I gave him left him a nasty black eye I winced at that .

" your going to need make up to hide that " I said pointing at his face. He growled shaking slightly he took a step forward I stood there waiting for him to come near me then the next thing he said made my body run cold .

" If you don't leave right now I will kill you " he said I nodded quickly and bolted out the door.

My bare feet hit the moist cold dirt while I'm shivering from the cold I ran till I reach to the motel I saw my things outside the door I sighed and took them now I don't have nowhere to go now .

I sat against the cold brick wall and started crying holding my small baby bump then fall asleep on top of my warm clothes.

I'm homeless .