Ch-Ch-Ch-CH-Changes

SARAI'S POV :

Another few months had passed and the boy's were getting close to releasing their album . Nat had also moved into the house with us as well . Over those past couple months their fanbase had seriously grown . They'd gone from having barely any fans to having half a million on their facebook page . Most of that had to do with another band , that's consitered the biggest band on the planet had discovered them and posted about them on twitter .

And yeah , you guessed it . That band was none other than One Direction . The rest was history . 

Tonight we were going out to dinner to celebrate their album release and the boys told Nat and I they had an announcement too . No matter how much I pleaded to (or pleased) Michael to get him to tell me , he wouldn't and it's been a week since they told us . 

How could they just tell us they had an announcement and make us wait a week to hear it ? Rude . 

As my shift at work came to an end , I grabbed my change of clothes and clocked out . I figured I would just change clothes in the bathroom here and head on to the restaurant since it was too close to time to go all the way home . 

I called Michael to let him know we were on the way . 

"Hey baby , I just got off . I'm on the way there . We still just getting pizza ?"  "Yeah , meet us at CiCi's . Were sitting in a booth in the back . We'll wait on you to get here to get food ." I could hear everyone else groaning at Michael's comment in the background .

Laughing , I told him bye and drove the rest of the way there . 

Once I walked in , Michael greeted me with a hug and brought me back to the table to sit my things down . 

A few of us decided to get all of the weird pizza flavors . Michael and I got Mac N Cheese , Nat got barbecue , and Calum , Luke , and Ashton played it safe and just got pepperoni . 

"So you guys.." Nat said , wiping grease off of the corners of her mouth . 

"What's the announcement ?" 

"Well..." Ashton and Michael said simultaneously . "Louis phoned us on Monday and said they want us to join them on their tour since our album comes out next week ."

I squealed out of excitement , but then the sudden realization hit me that they would be leaving us . Michael would be leaving me . I frowned . "How long of a tour is it ?..." I asked , looking down at the table . 

"Roughly six months ." I could feel myself tearing up at those words . "As happy and proud of you as I am , I'm gonna miss you..WE'RE gonna miss you.." 

Ashton pulled Nat closer to him and Michael pulled me closer to him . "Thats why you two are coming with us . That is.. If you want . " 

Nat and I both lit up , smiling and hugging our boyfriends before agreeing to come with them . I couldn't believe I was going on a world wide tour with my boyfriend's band . This was unbelievable . 

It's a good thing Nat and I both have enough vacation hours saved up at work to cover this . 

On the drive home , Nat decided to ride with me so we could have some girl time . Although , the girl time didn't last long , because about five minutes after we'd left the pizza place , she had to have me pull over so she could puke . 

"I told you to not get the barbecue . That shit always makes me vom too ." "I was being adventurous okay ?" she looked up at me wiping her lips off . "You're gross ."

"Ashton loves me . Grossness and all ."  "Yeah , Yeah , whatever ." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday had finally gotten here , and we were all ready to leave . I couldn't wait to see the boys play an arena . Definitely a change of scenery from the small venues and bars they'd play at before . 

The first leg of the tour was throughout Europe . Which was amazing . I've never even been outside of California , let alone the entire country . 

We finally got settled into our hotel rooms , Ashton and Nat rooming together , Michael and I rooming together , and Calum and Luke rooming together . We figured it would make more sense to room the couples together instead of splitting everyone up . 

Walking outside of the hotel to get into our Uber , fans swarmed the boys . I could tell they were on the brink of tears , it was so overwhelming for them all . For me too . I mean , I'm dating a celebrity , and a rock star celebrity at that . Dreams do come true .

Before heading on stage , Nat and I kissed our men and wished them luck . "Kick some ass babe ." I said , smirking at my crazy haired boy . "I dunno about kicking ass but I'll suck some ass ." Nat and I laughed , and Michael's comment got a "YUCK ." out of Ashton . 

As they ran on stage I got the biggest adrenaline rush , and I wasn't even playing . Probably because of how hot Michael looked . Watching Michael play for me in our room was one thing , but seeing him perform for an audience.. hot damn papi . 

They played a few songs off of their new album along with a few of their old ones . They also included a cover of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and when it got to Michael's part of the song I almost fainted . The things that man does to me without even trying , I swear .