Reunited with Laa Laa

Several days later, you were taking a walk around the facility when Noo Noo approached you.

"I spoke to Po and she's gone to fetch Laa Laa and Tinky Winky from the house, and bring them to the facility to see you again", he said

"Thank you", you said to him but then you looked down at the ground.

"Is something wrong?", he asked you

"In all honesty, yes. See, I fell in love with Laa Laa before I became what I am now. I'm scared as to what she'll think of me now that I've changed so much from the person she loved into this", you replied looking at your body. If you could cover your eyes without fear of gouging then out by mistake, you would be. You then noticed Po arriving with Laa Laa and Tinky Winky and ran off out of their sight. Noo Noo sighed as he watched you run off.

"Well here we are", you heard Po say. You had helped her speak again after a while of being around her

"Kinda wonder where Y/N is", you heard Laa Laa. You then heard Noo Noo talking to her

"Y/N is here but he has undergone some...changes so to speak. He is very different now", you heard him say.

"It can't be that bad. I mean, we all became who we are just by eating custard. Y/N can't be that different", you heard Tinky Winky say

"See for yourself", Noo Noo replied as he led the three to where you were hiding. He knocked on the door

"Y/N, it's me. Open the door", he said and you opened it a little. Laa Laa could see your red eyes in the darkness.

"Is he ok?", she asked and you shook your head.

"I don't want you to see me Laa Laa. I'm horribly deformed", you explained.

"Please Y/N. I'm sure it can't be that bad", Laa Laa said.

"Ok but I'm not sure how to explain it", you replied and opened the door fully before stepping out, showing Laa Laa what you now were. She gasped as she touched your face. She felt the cold metal on your arms and claws on your hands.

"What happened to you", she asked with a scared voice. You sighed

"When I went to see Walten again and help him, I was attacked by a brown monster. It threw me to the ground and against the walls several times badly injuring me. Noo Noo saved my life but it involved replacing the majority of my body with metal and stuff like that", you explained. Laa Laa wrapped her arms around you and hugged you tightly. You returned the hug, burying your face into her shoulder and quietly sobbing. She held you close and kissed your head.

"Laa Laa...do you still love me? Even though I'm now a mechanical abomination?", you asked her and she nodded

"Of course. I always will. You're only this way because you had to be in order to be still alive. You may look different but inside you're the same Y/N I love", she replied before she let you go and wiped your eyes. You looked over at Tinky Winky. 

"Well you're not what I imagined but you do look a lot deadlier", he said placing a hand on your shoulder and hugging you carefully, patting your back gently. You returned the hug happily. 

"Weird thing is, I'm missing my lower jaw but I can still talk", you said as the hug broke.

"Speaking of Walten, where is he?", Laa Laa asked and Walten walked up behind you.

"He joined us. Mainly to avoid fighting me", you replied and Walten nodded. Laa Laa held your hand gently, taking care not to hurt herself on your claws. You looked at her and she pressed her lips to what remained of your mouth.

"I love you Y/N. No matter what you look like", she said before you and her headed out on a walk. The two of you sat down in a field watching the sunset.

"I can't believe you still love me. I don't think I look like an ideal boyfriend", you said to her and she pulled you close.

"Looks don't count. You didn't hate me when you first saw me like this, and you helped me feel better about myself", she replied. When the sun set, she put you in her lap and you made yourself comfortable in her soft fur. She wrapped her arms around you and rested her chin on your head. You stroked her fur as carefully and gently as possible before the two of you laid down and fell asleep in each other's embrace. You laid on her chest and hugged her close as you two slept long into the peaceful night.