Chapter 1

Rebecca's POV

Although it kinda made me look creepy, especially when Melina reacted with a weird look, I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. As she promised, she would go with me to One Direction's last concert today, before they were having a years break, probably making their third album.

It's so weird thinking about they're been a boyband for 3 years, still being the same immature, good looking, talented lads they are. Although Louis is now 22, Harry 19 and both Niall, Harry and Zayn are 20, they still have the power to make millions of girls drool over them.

"I'm so excited, Mels! I can't believe I'm going to see the boys! I love them so much!", I stated finishing to brush my slick jet black hair.

Melina gave me a small smile and nodded. "I'm actually happy for you. Do you remember when we were about 16 and Niall started following you, ending up them all?", she reminded me of the most important day of my life. Maybe all the spam tweets saying 'Follow me pretty please?', did pay off after all. Oh yeah!....it did! Haha.

"Yeah. I can remember it, like it was yesterday", I grinned pulling up my jeans and a pair of Dr. Martens boots, going well with a black transparent shirt.

Realizing it was already 7pm, we only got an hour to head towards the Arena O2, where I'm going to have a blast. "We're probably running late, if we don't hurry now", I stated grabbing her wrist and head out of our flat.

Running in track, Melina behind me, I felt the adrenaline rush through my blood.

Before you know it, we were both inside Melina's black Range Rover, her driving and me calling out shotgun.

Half way through the drive, I felt bored, until we stopped by the red lights. Shifting my body to the side, a black sportscar with three guys looked at me and Melina with competitive eyes. Their motors roaring loudly by pushing the paddle, Melina being the risk taker doing the same. At this point, I knew we were going to have a quite interesting race.

The reminisce of me and her doing it all the time in Denmark, never dared leave my mind. Oh! If you might of guessed we aren't from England, but from Scandinavia.

The light began to turn red then yellow. It was then it became green, Melina and I flying across the street, overhauling them. "Bitches!", I laughed.

Now we were both in laughing fits, not caring if there was complains by the other cars. We were having the fun of our lives. "We're here!", I screeched.

We pulled at the car filled parking lot, and headed towards the entry, weirdly that their wasn't a big line. We both smiled and gave the two tickets to the guard and he happily ushered us inside. The arena was pumped and thousands of girls was screaming and looking at us with weird looks, probably wondering how we got front row tickets. "Oh My Freaking God! Argh It's crazy!", I yelled.

Melina nodded and laughed, as there was a girl behind us, waving a huge placard saying 'Harry Gimme Your Gravy' and 'Louis My Carrotking'.

The adrenaline pumped trough my visible veins, the overwhelming feeling controlling me completely. It's almost like you just won the Olympics. That's how intense it is.

Before we both knew it, the goddess of 5 beautiful lads sprinted onto the stage, waving and greeting their fans. And one in particular caught my eyes. He didn't have his hair in a quiff, but it was scattered all around his face. The round bags under his now brown tinted eyes, reflected of the bright lights. Zayn wasn't looking as secure, yet not being his happy self. Then it hit me. He just broke up with that Perrie girl. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, but she was never meant for him. Rumors said, that she was seeing other guys right after there breakup. That's why he's so depressed.

I didn't know I was staring at him, before he noticed and gave a wink at my direction. My heart stopped for a second, and I didn't know if it was real or I'm still in my stupid trance. Snapping out of it, I looked over at Melina who looked with awe towards the stage.

Melina's POV

I didn't know if I was dreaming or I just made it to heaven. My hazel eyes didn't dare looking away from Liam's face. I didn't really see the boys faces 'truly', then I realized that Liam was the one that caught my full attention. He had that smile on his face, that could make a girl weak on the knees. And when he sang, it developed small dimples upon his cheeks. He looked so cute, yet so hot with that six pack of his. 'God! What are you thinking, Melina?', I shrugged and turned to my sight, noticing that Rebecca was obviously laughing at me.

"What?", I growled.

The growling didn't seem to affect her, instead she laughed even louder. "You were checking out Liam! OMG! Y-You like him?!", she said shocked.

I mind face palmed myself, wanting not to have Rebecca discover it. She was right. I didn't feel a little tingling when I saw Liam, but I would never admit it to her. "N-No! What are you talking about?", I said.

"Don't deny the fact that you like him! I can't see in your eyes!", she pointed at my face.

'Shit!', I thought, knowing that she could read me in and out. That's the few things, when you have a bestfriend, especially Rebecca. She must be a relative of Sherlock Holmes.

"Urgh! Think what you want to think", I rolled my eyes, imitating to not liking him.

Rebecca giggled and before you know it, the concert was over. The little voice inside of my head was screaming of happiness, but something deep deep inside of me wanted to see them again.

"Now to the 'Meet and Greet'!", Rebecca said, making me smile inside of me.

Rebecca's POV

A couple of minutes after...

We stood there, waiting to get our turn. Melina and I were the next ones, and I couldn't stop staring at my future husband- I mean Zayn. He looked so damn sexy, although he seemed knackered, but mostly sexy. I'm so glad that he got senses in him, and re-dyed his hair back to his normal jet black hair,instead of the streak of blonde. When I think about it, Perrie was the one giving him courage to give it a highlight, or that was what rumors said.

The screaming girls in front of us walked away, looking dumbfounded and now it was my turn. First it was Niall, who gave me a smile a small hug and autograph, that went on with the rest of the boys, excluding Zayn. We looked at each other eyes, searching for each others souls. He then surprisingly kissed my cheek, and wrote his autograph with the others on my cd.

That's when reality started to kick in. It was probably the last time I would feel butterflies and fireworks explode inside my stomach. Sighing deeply, I awaited for Melina to walk with me towards her car.

"No freaking way!", Melina took my cd and her almond shaped eyes went wider and wider. If that's even possible.

I cocked up an eyebrow and took the cd in my grasp. 'Holy freaking fuck..', I thought when I saw serial of numbers besides Zayn's name, probably his ID caller. But the most shocking was the little message he left;

Hey, beautiful.. Call me, yeah? - Zayn xx