Introduction

No one's POV

Rebecca's eyes was filled with excitement, and they were widening every second passing by. Knowing that you won something unbelievable, would defiantly bring you in this state.

"Melina! Melina! Come here!", she hurriedly shouted, awaiting for her to barge into their little, but suitable, vintage designed livingroom.

Hastily, Melina was looking at confusion right into her bestfriends eyes, knowing that it had to be something about Rebecca's favorite band, since she was squealing and squirming around the couch.

"Don't tell me it's about One Direction, or I'll literally throw out your laptop, Rebecca", Melina warned, not meaning the last six words. It's just irritating to listen about them sometimes.

Rebecca faced palmed herself, scoffing when her friend easily find out. Considering 80 percent of their conversations, either contained the name Zayn Malik or One Direction.

"Aww man. How did you know?", Rebecca pouted of irritation, not feeling the urge anymore, to tell about her discovery.

Melina chuckled and swung her light brown hair to the side. "Because you ALWAYS have to talk about them. Anyway, what is it then, since I'm kinda busy with my addition", she stated, wanting to get this over with, certainly because of her singing addition on SyCo records.

Rebecca was always there to support or help, and they're like the most creative friends you'll ever meet. Melina pursuing to be a great singer, like her inspiration source, Rita Ora, and Rebecca having interest for both writing and acting.

Rebecca grinned from ear-to-ear, imitating to be a little toddler be given a huge tasty lollipop. She turned the laptop screen to face Melina, so she could see why Rebecca was so astonished. "Wow that's great! Who are you bringing with you then?", she wished that she wouldn't be picked, to attend the concert, Rebecca just won VIP tickets to, including 'The Meet and Greet' session for One Direction.

Rebecca gave her a are-you-serious-right-now? look, signaling that Melina was obviously joining her. "You are!.. Duhh?! Why wouldn't I take my bestfriend with me?", she stated.

The light browned haired girl, sighed loudly, in an attempt of showing irritation and plead, not to join Rebecca to the concert, happing in two days. "Yeah...Whyy wouldn't you? I'm so stupid of asking", sarcasm filling her voice.

The other girl didn't seem to let it affect her, instead she engulfed Melina into a bone crushing hug, almost strangling her to death. Considering Melina was all blue and purple, she pulled away quickly and smiled. "Thank you so much, Mels! It means so much to me! I'm finally meeting my future husband, Zayn", she sighed, images of Zayn's face swirling around her head repeatedly, not daring to leave her mind.

Melina thought it was cute, considering that Rebecca always did a baby looking face. "Aww you're so cute when you look like that, Becky".

Rebecca rolled her eyes and went her way towards their bedroom, when suddenly a loud buzz came from her white laptop, standing on the ebony designed coffetable. As soon it was heard, she ran across the room and grabbed her laptop on her lap.

"OH MY FREAKING GODNESS! ARGH! YES! YES! YES!", she yelled, startling over Melina.

"Weeeell?... Could you please tell me what's up?", Melina awaited impatiently, feeling like their old Danish teacher when they were 14. She was ALWAYS curious about everything, that didn't mind her business. 

Now their both 18, living their life they always wanted. Pursue each career and move with each other to England at the age of 19 or above.

"Zayn broke up with Perrie! Argh!", she shouted, probably feeling sorry right away for the neighbors who probably heard her sudden outburst.

"What?! Are you serious?", Melina actually took interest of something with One Direction, ones in her life. It actually surprised her, when she did. But knowing that Zayn Malik broke up with his blonde headed girlfriend, Perrie, would defiantly bring Rebecca into craziness.  

Rebecca was MADLY in love with him.

"Yeah! I'm not lying! It says here in Sugarscape", she said taking a deep breather before continuing, "Zerrie is over for good? Apparently, Zayn Malik from heartthrob boyband, One Direction, announced to 'The Sun' that Zerrie is over. He didn't bring up more details of the breakup, but he mentioned about them not being meant for each other anyway, as they assumed. So girls! Now there is 4 out of 5 being single in the band. Be ready to impress!", Rebecca stopped reading the article out loud and looked over at Melina.

"Wow... They actually spend 2 years together and now... Now there split. Well well well.. Now you have a chance huh?", Melina teased.

"I always had, but never did anything to prove it", Rebecca said back, rolling her eyes, knowing that she finally DID had a chance.  

Ever since she knew about One Direction, her heart belonged to one in particular. Bradford Bad Boy; Zayn Malik. Her friends, never understood her feelings towards Zayn that overwhelmed her so much, that she proceeded to be 'obsessed' with him. Although she didn't want to admit it, that they wouldn't end up anyways. 'Who would end up with an average girl like you', a voice rung in her head, telling her that she wouldn't get a chance with him. But dreaming isn't illegal... right?

The two friends started talking about their additions. Yeah, Rebecca also got a chance to addition, but for a movie coming up this winter. She would either go for a minor role, but her goal was defiantly to get the main role. As for Melina, she was auditioning to get an record deal with SyCo. Simon Cowell already approved her, but she needed to show her worth one more time, before labeling her into the music industry.

But for now they are both living life, trying to get to chose the right direction...

A/N Hey beautiful people! So this is a new fanfic I'm writing about One Direction! An since I have problems making covers, please do make one and send it to me, and I'll pick the most suitable! Thanks!

Comment Vote Fan - Becca x