The Ro'meaves

OoO

Ten years after Zane's disappearance, rain poured down the window, the darkness of the night sky showing through the dark clouds. The sky was crying, or at least it seemed to be. Earlier in the day, Zianna had gotten news of her youngest son's death, something which made her and her family sad, the castle walls had only been this quiet when her middle child disappeared. You could hear even the smallest gust of wind.

The only sound came from the indore training room where the sounds of 'Fwap' cane through the door, it seemed Garroth was training again, his sniffles were drowned out by the noise, Garte sighed once again.

His eighteen year old son had taken the news quite similar to ten years ago. Pushing himself in training to stop the emotions. It saddened him but, work was work, his son's death was meaningless.

OoO

A boy of age fourteen work up, the sky red and the ground around him an orangey pink? What? The boy got up looking around himself, everything was made out of a red looking substance while everything else was lava.

He grimaced as he realized how far he was pushed, he could barely see the purple glow of the portal and how it stayed on the edge, finally he looked back at himself to see his normal clothes gone and in their place was red armour, he looked around for his clothes.

He turned around to see another boy looking at him uninterested, "A new one," the boy muttered, the more Vylad looked the more he saw Zane, the hair colour and eyes matched the only differences were the fact he could see him right eye, no freckles on his face and his facial structure. Or at least from what he could remember from his big brother.

He breathed in silently, before raising his sword, he blinked, where did the sword come from, no matter. He shook his head and raised it towards the raven haired boy.

The boy blinked at Vylad before raising his hands quickly, "Hey!" He yelped flailing, "Geez, I'm Gene it's nice to meet you, please lower the sword." Vylad did, just a little, maybe a few centimeters. This Gene rolled his eyes and lowered his hands, "Now this may seem like a surprise but.... you're dead."

What?
OoO

Vylad stared at his brother a smile on his face, "Big Brother," he grabbed him and pulled them together, "It's been way too long." Garroth shakily nodded, "Oop, I forgot, you thought I was dead, no. I'm not, I'm fully alive, I think, I was dead err, that's what Gene told me." Garroth listened before pulling Vylad closer, "Oop." Vylad muttered before hugging him.

"I'm sorry." Garroth cried into his hair, "I'm so, so sorry, I wasn't there."

Vylad could feel the wetness on his hair, he clutched his brother harder. "Hey," he tried. "It's fine, I'm still alive and now we can go fine big brother together."

Garroth smiled at him, and nodded.

" Yeah. Yeah, we can."

OoO

UnkindWinner07 here, now this story is one of my favourites, I'm still technically working on it. Though I'm hoping it gets more attention. A shorter chapter, this time.

Published: October 10 2019

All spelling and grammar mistakes are mine

Disclaimer: Aphmau owns the two series's Mystreet and Minecraft Diaries.
Thanks, please leave a comment or vote on your way out in case you enjoyed.