Chapter 10: Chemicals

James' P.O.V

"Yes dude! We got them!" I say laughing while running towards the black ford truck with Dylan. We can hear sirens off into the distance and we quickly start to put things into the truck carefully not wanting any of the medicine to spill.

I never asked what we needed these for but I just went with it.

"I couldn't do it without the help of you." He said smiling and I climbed in the drivers seat and him the passenger side. I pulled out and saw a few cops running towards us from the rear view mirror and I quickly put it on drive and sped forward.

"Here James, turn this way." He said pointing to the left side. I looked back and quickly turned almost missing it.

The truck automatically stopped and I almost hit my face on the damn steering wheel. He didn't say anything but just kept looking at a car. It was a blue challenger, I looked at him in utter confusion.

There was a sudden jolt, and everything changed in the inside. I looked over the dashboard wide-eyed and saw that the truck turned blue and got lower.

Dylan made the truck change into the blue challenger that was parked. "Hurry James, just go."

I pulled back the throttle and sped up once again, managing to get out from the parking lot.

I slowed down once we got into the streets of Colorado, we got a few strange stares from people but I ignored them and went back to the apartment.

"Well, since we did this job. You gonna finally tell me what these were for?" I asked him.

"You'll find out once you drive me where we need to go after we go home and I do some stuff."

I just nodded and headed home.

-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-

Dylan's P.O.V (what a change, aye)

I thanked James again and headed over to my room, with the bags of chemicals in hand.

I made sure to lock my door and put my dresser infront of it, I cannot have any interruptions. After I checked it to make sure it was secure, I made my way over to my bookcase, I scanned through the books until I found the one I was looking for. I pulled it out slightly and the book case turned to its side making way into a brighter room.

I entered but before I made my way down the white hallway, I turned around and pulled the bookcase closed again.

No one knew about this place, this wasn't any ordinary room, this was my laboratory. I'm not a scientist, I'm a regular kid with out of the ordinary powers, I knew how to make chemicals because it was implanted into my memory.

I've tried this before but it didn't really work out so well and let's just say I almost burned down the house. I laughed at my stupidity and put the bag carefully on top of the cold, metal table.

One by one I took the chemicals out and placed them carefully in order on the table. I couldn't believe I got James to help me with this. I never thought he would have agreed, and i'm glad he did.

Once I got done I walked over to my cabinets in the other side of the room, pulling out goggles, gloves, an apron, and I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a Monster energy drink.

This better not backfire. I need this to work, I just need it to..

I cracked open the energy drink and gulped half of it down in one go. I pulled a stool next to the table and began working out the measurements and everything that I needed to use.

-==-==-==-==-==-

Aleks' P.O.V

Another Hospital has been robbed. The exact same things were taken just like the first hosptial. Of course the officals have claimed James and Dylan for this doing. The camera on the stairs caught the two teens fleeing quickly upwards into the parking lot. Once they got into their vehicle the car caught a glimpse of it being a black 2006 ford truck.Quickly making a right turn and simply dissapearing. Off-

I turned off the tv not wanting to hear anymore of what James has been causing. I still can't believe that he couldn't try running off. He must've lost hope in us trying to find him. Hell, I probably would have, I just needed time to figure out these stupid powers to know what to do and not just barge in looking like a complete dumbass or almost kill someone.

I took in a deep breaths calling Eddie wanting him to come over so we can probably bring back James today. We had a full plan on bringing him back and everything we just needed Seamus to be with us once we did.

The one thing is I still don't understand why Dylan wanted James. He's normal, or unless he's one of those crazed fans.He could probably be torturing him into doing all that stuff. 

I sighed shaking my head and started to call Seamus to get him over here aswell. Eddie had agreed, now once they both get here we'll go over the plan once more.

-==-==-==-==-

I heard a few knocks, I turned around in my chair and got up walking slightly fast towards my front door.

I opened it greeting my two friends and inviting them in.

"So Aleks," Sly started once we were walking towards the living room. "When are we going to officially bring James back?"

I sat down in the couch across from them. "Well, I want to bring him today. We've left him there for two months and I can't help but feel bad."

"By what time and do you know where?" Seamus asked crossing his legs.

"I want to bring him back by the end of the day."

" I think we can manage that Aleksandr. Now what's the plan again cause honestly i've forgotten."

 -=-==-==-==-=

11/25/14

Aight, Hello everyone. Uhm i'll firstly say, i'm a lazy piece of crap..uhm xDD I'm sorry i haven't been productive with this or my others and i feel really bad.  But now that i'm on vacation this whole week, this book is coming to an end.

Yep an end. When I first started this I thought it was gonna be good. After the chapters continued it turned into complete shit and did not go the way i wanted it to go. Now for the ending consept my dear friend Laura (lkm720) gave me the idea for it so props to her. Go check out her immortalfox fic cause it's awesome sauce c; 'Never should of said yes.'

I just wanna thank all of you that have read and liked this book. Now, a big shocker, I am writing a collab. Idek if i've mentioned it but it's called 'Sweet Critters' and I am indeed writing it with Laura. If y'all could check it out that would be amazing, but that wasn't the big shocker...uhm I'm starting a new book soon. Not gonna say what genre it is but I hope you all like it.

Now that i'm gonna finish this a few more chaps for Earth's treasure will be released aswell c:I hope you all have a good day/night and uhm yeah.

Peacekies