Foreword

*********************

S Y N O P S I S

"Do you really think I could be with someone like you?" Emmett lowly growled, his amber eyes flashing with disgust as his lips twisted into a scowl. "I'm meant to be the future King, Eliana. A King has never mated with a slave," he paused, his voice void of all emotion as he stared me straight in the eye. "I certainly won't be the first to do so."

Uncooperative. Unaccomplished. Unprepared. Even as future King of Werewolves, those were the three words that best described Emmett before.

Before they were bound.

Innocent. Inexperienced. Indirect. It was those three, simple words that suited pure, sweet little Eliana perfectly before him.

But then he ran from her and his kingdom and she was forced to go Rogue to survive.

Ten years on and the two opposites are thrust together once again when they realise they must work with one another to ensure the survival of their species.

But in the midst of a war as destructive as the battle raging in their hardened hearts, was love ever really in the cards for them?

*********************

W A R N I N G 

Violence

Swearing

Sexual themes

Dark themes 

*********************

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2022 by Lillrah

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Credit to those who own the images you see on the cover.

❉ s a r a h ❉