Devil's work

Otaku clubroom (old schoolhouse)

"I'm done for..." Mumbled Sona as she stared at the table while Serafall tries to get her attention "I'm sorry So-tan! I didn't mean to be more popular than you!" Cried Serafall as she apologized to her younger sister.

Sona ignored her words as she gave out a dead laugh as if she completely gave up on reality. "Jesus- Ack!? -take the wheel!"

"Ack!?" "Ow!" "Ouchie!" Sona, Rias and Serafall flinched from pain

"Come on Sona cheer up!" Rias said as she looked at the duo in a combination of amusement and pity.

*Slide*

The sliding doors opened as Tsubaki entered the room after her toilet break, she then tried to console her future king saying.

"Sona, I think its fine even if you don't win the student elections fo-" Tsubaki was then interrupted by Sona as the latter turned to the former with her eyes brimming with unshed tears "I lost before I even started!"

"Sona this is ridiculous! The Sona I know would get over this immediately and return to her laidback self!" Rias said getting fed up with Sona's drama.

She then got an idea and pretend to sigh to herself.

"Look  you and Tsubaki could join our club in the mean time as this club is required to at least have 5 members to not be disbanded." Rias said.

Sona was pulled from her miserable thoughts as she's confused with the numbers. "Five members. If you're adding Tsubaki and I to your club then that makes it 4. We are still going to be short by one member Rias." Sona said to Rias as the latter averted her eyes from the former and starts to laugh nervously.

"Please don't tell me..." Sona's question was immediately answered with a silent nod from Rias.

Sona then  looked to her sister then back to Rias and sighed "Might as well..."

"So are you giving up the strict personality you were planning on So-tan?" Serafall asked innocently.

"W-well I have to be different from you somehow and not be recognized as Serafall's sister." Sona said with a blush.

"Is that a yes or a no?" Akeno asked with a smile as she entered the conversation after finishing making snacks.

She then handed cookies to everyone in the room.

Sona looked at Akeno for a moment as the latter just smiled.

"Yes..." Sona said immediately ending Akeno's fun.

"Awwww~ I wanted Sona to squirm more. As seeing people in pain and embarrassment excites me~" Akeno whined as Sona grew a tick mark on her forehead.

"Well, why don't you just look in the mirror and start hitting yourself!?" Sona retorted.

"Would that only be me touching myself then?" Akeno said.