Chapter 96: A Short Break From Headache

I felt my non-existent eyes flutter open as I came back to consciousness after...

What was I doing before I lost consciousness?

I dug into my memories prior to me losing consciousness as several images flashed in my mind.

Right, I was killing Humans that harmed my people and ended up evolving into a Demon Lord like Milim and Carrion.

Somehow, realizing that I turned into a scary Demon Lord didn't overwhelmed me.

""Rimuru-sama, you're finally awake!"" A pair of melodic voices sounded above me, causing myself to look up and see both Shion and Shuna smiling down on me.

Well, mostly Shuna. All I can see from Shion are her eyes and horn because of her bags of hope and dreams barely being held by her shirt.

"Shuna, Shion." I greeted back as the two women stood up, with Shion carrying me under her arms, giving me a clear view of our surroundings.

The sight of repaired buildings in the village made me quickly realize that I was out for some time. Of course my clear view of the village square was quick to disappear as my people gathered around the square, most likely overhearing Shion and Shuna's words of me waking up from unconsciousness.

Excited and relieved voices bombarded my non-existent ears as words of my people overlapped each other.

Of course some stood out like Rigurd's, which didn't surprise me, followed closely by Ranga. I swear those two are in some sort of competition if I didn't add Shuna and Shion.

"It's good to see that you're finally awake, Rimuru-san." Shizu said with a relieved voice as she stepped forward from the crowd.

Seeing Shizu-san, I was quick to notice something new in her look. Her hair has gained some orange color to their tips, reminding me of a certain anime character that I know.

Jumping off Shion's arms, I shifted into my human form and quickly noticed that I gained some height.

Not only that, I finally have a curvature of a woman, albeit still on the petite side, but now on par with Milim's figure.

The thought itself made me depressed for a moment but, I countered it with a positive thought.

I have curves now! A natural curve without the help of my shape-shifting. Freaking finally!

[Due to your evolution, most of your transformations have improved, due to your increased magicule count.] Great Sage said.

[Please refer to me as Raphael. I have evolved from your previous Unique skill: Great Sage into an Ultimate Skill: Raphael.] Great-err... Raphael-san corrected with a tone that I could imagine was... pride?

And doesn't Raphael-san sound more articulate with her words now?

[It is just your imagination.] I sweatdropped at her dull reply.

I mentally shook my head and wondered what improvements did Raphael-san got, which was immediately answered by the now evolved skill.

A massive improvements list flashed in my mind as all of my previous skills appeared to have improved into an overpowered skill or some of them merged to become an entirely new multipurpose skill that is also overpowered.

One thing that got my attention through that massive info dump was that all of the people that I've named, which means almost everyone in the village evolved too and recieved improved skill and also new ones as well, which is a massive boon for everyone involved.

"Rimuru-sama, you look more beautiful than before!" I blushed a bit at Shuna's words as the latter approached me with a measuring tape in hand.

"Ah, Shuna-san. Before you start measuring Rimuru-san, we should get her back to speed on what happened when she was asleep." Shizu-san said, making the oni princess blink in realization.