Chapter 5

-Rosalina Point of view-

Why do I always act like this. I mean boys aren't always attracted to me and when they are it's always for a while until they disappear or I run away.

I need to take up Lola's offer on teaching me how to act around boys.

I sighed as I went into the kitchen to see Marsh's bowl empty. I grabbed two cans of soda from the fridge and walked back to the living room to see him holding marshmallow who was purring at him.

"She likes you" I said as I put the soda cans on the table. "Yea I think so, what is her name," he said as he rubbed her head. "Her name is Marshmallow" I said waiting for him to laugh but he didn't as he sat her down onto the floor and smiled at her.

"You can sit down, you know," I said as I pointed at the grey couch in which he nodded. I sat down on the other end leaving space between us and turned towards him.

There was an awkward silence as we stared at each other and I could feel my face become hot. I broke the stare and cleared out my throat, I turned around and grabbed the soda cans from the table and passed him one. He thanked me and sat criss crossed like me on the couch.

"Do you want to play 21 questions and than watch a movie" I said as I opened up the soda hearing it fizz up. I took a sip and looked up at him as he said "Yea".

"Do you live here all by yourself" he asked as he brought the pizza box onto the space between us and opened it.

It was pepperoni, my favorite.

"No, I live with my sister"I said as I grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite. I munched on it happily watching as he laughed and shook his head and took a slice as well.

"Why did you ask me out on a date? you don't even know me. Are you even allowed to date, I mean why me out of any other girl"I asked in one breath as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. His eyes widen as he moved the soda away from his pink lips and stared at me making me look down at my pink socks.

"Easy there tiger, I thought we were starting with one question at a time. We are allowed to date the only problem is that it's better if we don't because the fans will be happier. But if one of us has a relationship there's a lot of problems and a lot of rumors. Why not you, I mean I saw you and I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I asked you on a date because you weren't freaking out over us. I mean you didn't even know who I was and I don't know but that was different. There's something about you and I really want to get to know you"He said making me freeze in my spot as I gulped and shook my head.

He nodded and took another bite of his pizza. His cheeks were turning pink as shifted around on the couch.

There's something about me, if only he knew who I really was.

"Thank you" I said lowly as I wished Lola could just come home right now and rescue me before I start falling.

"What do you do" he asked and for a second my eyes widened but I contained myself, "I am studying to become an earth scientist" I said and looked at anything but him because apart from my illegal job, I was doing something I actually loved. "Cool an earth scientist, I am a singer as you already figured out"he said softly as he let out a throaty laugh and he adjusted his glasses.

It almost seemed like he didn't like how everyone knew almost everything about him.

"Hmm, what is your favorite movie" I asked, as I took another slice of pizza. "I love scary movies, I think my favorite would be The Shining" he said, "I like that movie too"I said and his eyes brightened up like a Christmas tree. "You have good tastes"he said as he winked at me.