Job < Jimin

You woke up in the morning, to a flashing ray of sunlight beaming on your face through the curtains. You groan for Jimin to stop. You stumble around for your alarm clock and you figure it is 11 am! You were REALLY late! You scurry out of bed but Jimin smiles at you.

Jimin : Good Morning, ttagi ( lit : honey ). Stop hurrying! I called your boss and asked you a day off. So no office for you today. Just me.... And you.

You sit on my bed, looking at Jimin, cooking. He is flipping cute heart shaped pancakes and singing old songs very cutely. You were more than happy that Jimin was yours. Only yours. You helped him cook, but as you got up, rose petals fell on you. He noticed and hugged you. " Happy Anniversary, Y/N. 당신은 내 인생에서 가장 예쁜 천사이고 내 인생은 당신 없이는 무의미 할 것입니다 ( lit: You are the most pretty angel in my life and my life will be pointless without you.)" I hugged him and leaned towards him. He was so short, but too tall for me T_T. 

Jimin: Sit down, Y/N and eat with me.

You sat looking at his adorable pancakes. He played a short film he filmed for me on the TV, as we ate. You had to admit, you teared up while eating. You ask Jimin for the plan today.

Jimin: Oh, today? I thought we will meet at the spot we first met at 7 pm, eat at your favorite restaurant and then, we will go to my place.

Y/N : Sounds like a plan! Now, do you want to go for a walk, as you canceled my work day? 

Jimin ( smirked ): Nah, girl. You are still busy. Your boss said that as long as you finish 4 excel sheets on the topics she discussed with you before tomorrow, it is a holiday.

Y/N ( groaning ) : Do you know how stupid you are? Anyways, Technology Master, Park Jimin is here to help me today. Woohoo! 2 sheets for me and 2 for you! 

You both spend around 2-3 hours making those and finally it got over by 3 pm. 

Jimin: Sorry Y/N for ruining your morning. Lunch?

Y/N: My treat. You already made those cute pancakes.

You went to his favorite lunch place called ' Empire Japchae'. He has craved their grilled pork japchae for ages and so did you. So it was an agreement. As the food arrived, you both entertained each other with our old memories. It was all so sweet. Eating japchae with Jimin made you love him even deeper. He was such a pure soul and no one in the universe could be better than him. You held his hand.

Y/N : I love you more than anything in the world.

Jimin: Yah! Stop being so cheesy and eat! 😂

Jimin left to his house, to allow you to get some sleep before 7 pm. Do you think you slept? Not at all! Being an artist, you kept sketching his dreamy features and writed ' saranghae' in calligraphy. Before you knew it, searching ' PARK JIMIN CUTE PICS' on google passed 3 hours. 

Y/N : I better get ready. I don't want to let Jimin down.

You wear this to the park :

You lock all the doors of your house and you call a taxi

You lock all the doors of your house and you call a taxi. It zooms you off to the park, where you look for the spot. Now it was only 2 minutes before Jimin should come. 

Let us count down together.

END OF CHAPTER....

( part 2 will be soon uploaded)