Pinky Promises

Whooosh!

You are swinging on the swing, pushed by Jimin. He was a family friend, so he was very close to you. 

Y/N: Jimin! Palli palli!!

You screamed as he pushed you faster and faster and you felt you would lose grip. You got dizzy and you lost grip from the metal swing chain. You fall on the sand underneath, dizzy but safe. Jimin runs to you and caresses you.

Jimin: Are you okay, Y/N? Should I call 999? My mom thought me that was the number for the Ambulance. Are you sure you aren't getting a heart attack?

Y/N: Heehee, I am okay Jiminie! Don't worry. You are so silly, chim-chim! How can you think I am having a heart attack?

Jimin was still worried.

Jimin: Oh my god! You scared me. Remember, Y/N! We will always be together, no matter whatever! I am very happy you are safe. Let me help you get up.

You are blushing at Jimin's innocence and care. You wrapped your hands around Jimin.

Y/N: Gomawo, Jimin, for EVERYTHING. For your care, I will give you my chocolate ice cream! Heeehee.

Both of you blush, holding hands and trudging on the sand, leaving tiny footprints.

This was just the past. You stop flipping the flap book Jimin gifted you last year. It was the most meaningful present ever! Every year, he gave you a flap book. When you were 19, you got 'Phase 2'.

'Phase 2' had the time when Jimin had a crush on you.

The photos were really sweet, all neatly animated by Jimin. You had to admit, this book got you teary, as it was the first time you slapped Jimin.

It was a very very emotional time of your life. You were happy with your new boyfriend, Jisung.

You knew you should have told Jimin about Jisung

You knew you should have told Jimin about Jisung. This crisis would have never happened if you did, but on the brighter side, you wouldn't be in love with the best man in the world. You were with Jisung, holding hands and leaning against the locker but Jimin confronted you. You were gunshot afraid, thinking Jimin was mad that I did not tell him about Jisung. I loosened my grip from Jisung's hand.

Y/N: What's up?

Jimin ( blushing): Well, I wanted to tell you something for a hella long time. 

He held your hand and kissed you, not letting go.

Jimin: Saranghae, Y/N.

You looked at Jisung, who was infuriated. He stormed out of the locker room. I was both confused and angry. I did what my confused brain told me to do. I slapped Jimin and pursued Jisung. The drawing of his tear brimmed eyes was now wet with your tear. You wipe them away. Then you search for the 'Phase 3' book among your possessions, the one you got last year. He gave you this just last year.