six.

Neveah p.o.v

"Baby what's this?"

"Oh hell nah" he almost ripped it up but I grabbed it.

"I know who handwriting is this"

"Who?"

"Wait ugh I cant remember ugh" I groan and cry.

"Its gonna be okay baby we will know who it was okay just calm down" chris runs my back I fall into his arms. Tray starts shouting.

"Tray why are you shouting ?"

"Mariyah took my crayon"

"Mariyah give back his crayon now Or no carnival tomorrow "

"Sorry tray"

"Its okay" they hug each other and it really warms my heart omg fr.

*the next day*

Chris p.o.v

I said I would watch the house while they go to the carnival.

"Sorry daddy that you couldn't go" mari frowns .

"Its okay your mom said she gonna send me the video of how it went okay ? Hehe now have fun kiddos have fun wifey"

"Thanks" neveah and the kids walk out I sit on the couch and wait.

*later*

The doorbell rang many times , I grunt and walk to the door. It was some girl , but I opened it was my friend Amyrah

" hey amirah ' I waved.

"Hey chris long time no see nice house Chris " she nods her head yes

Amyrah

"Well nice house hehe well how it going with you and that girl?"

"My girlfriend oh we going strong she and our kids went to the carnival. I had to watch the house becuase some stranger sent her a creepy letter" for some reason she kept making faces and smirking

"You okay ?" I look down.

"Yeah yeah let's sit together" she grabs my hand she turns on the tv we watch.

"Soo what kind of movies you like?"

"Horror , normal , romance moves that's it why?"

"I put on this how bout that" all of a sudden she winks at me

"Uhm sure" I raise my eyebrows. She turns around we kept watching then all of a sudden she turns back around.

"You feel hot dont you?"

"No but-"

"Okay good " she takes off my jacket but I was shirtless. She puts her hands on my abs and then, rubs , then her lips went on mine. Then I pull away.

"Woah woah chill myrah" I grab my sweater and got up.

"Oooh you fine as hell I will be right here " he winks at me.

*later*

I walked inside the room she was on the bed with a red almost see through bra and panties on.

"Hey chris I been waiting a long time" she got up did that weird ass walk grabbed my hands.

"Shit smell like Rose's and flowers you used my girl perfurme"

"Well dont want it to smell like stank booty huh?"

She pinned me on the bed started to kiss me I tried pulling back but she caught me and pinned me again.

She removes her bra and we kiss again....

Oh no....

Neveah p.o.v

We came back from the carnival Mariyah And Tray were sitting on the first couch talking about them winning the games.

"Is daddy here we wanna show him what we won" tray smiles hard.

"Sure chris honey we back ! CHRIS! Where is he?" I looked in the room he wasnt there. I questioned why in the hell he left? But thank God no one did anything to the house. Maybe he went to go get something.

"Wheres daddy mommy?" Mariyah ask.

"He went somewhere but he will be back" I carry them and cook some dessert.

Chris p.o.v

I woke up in a bed I got up and tried leaving but someone pulled my hands.

"What the hell Amyrah why you take me here?"

"Come on we havent finished baby-"

"No leave me alone" I ran away she didnt run after me though

Amyra p.o.v

CHRIS FINNA BE MINE PERIODT I dont give a damn if he got kids or if he married or whatever Neveah watch out pooh cus I'm finna steal yo man.