five.

Neveah p.o.v

"Tray Mari wake up " they open their eyes and get up.

Tray and Mari are now 5 they're starting 1sr grade yes their bday late but they still let them go so yeah.

"Come on Mariyah dont do that crying " she whine stomps her feet and groans.

Tray on the other side brushes his teeth he smiles hard then goes to shower.

"Mariyah dont do this now they're gonna dismiss you early"

"Yaaay" he said oh now she happy happy.

*later*

"Chris baby they going to school come say bye and give kisses"

"Okay" chris walks out kisses them on the forehead and walks them out.

"Have a great first day kiddos" I wave and close the door.

*later*

"Neveah is that you open the door please" someone knocked on the door.

"Hello-" I got punched in the face and I blacked out.

Chris p.o.v

"Bye daddy please stay no daddy please stay" mariyah whines pulling on my jacket.

"Mariyah sweetie go stay with the rest and tray" mariyah walks and stands behind tray. I walk out and drive home..

*later*

I walked inside seeing neveah on the floor with blood.

"Neveah ! Who did this?"

"I did baby" some girl walked out the kitchen.

"Who is y- TAYASIA?"

(Imma put tayasia that girl from the story " Stolen Love" if you dont know that story you can look it on my page)

" hey baby I knew you came for me" she walked weirdly and touched on my chin"

"Mane moveeeee my girlfriend right here neveah you okay?" Neveah coughed and got up.

"This bitch hit hit me" she yelled.

"Oh shut up RATCHET BITCH"

"I'm not ratchet fuck you bitch " neveah yells.

I grabbed Tayasia and kicked her out , I grabbed neveah and layed on her the couch and she fell into my arms.

"Hows the kids"

"Mariyah was shy but she went behind tray they'll be fine" I said.

*later*

Neveah p.o.v

"Mommy daddy we back " mariyah said walking inside with tray.

"Oh how was school kiddos?"

"It went great we were coloring we were singing ABC and I got new friends" tray smiles hard.

"Awee so cute"

I heard the doorbell rang on the door I check and there was a letter it had blood and splatter on it.

It said

Neveah I'm coming for you baby watch
From anonymous

Who could this be?  Like comment and vote