Well. That Escalated Quickly.

“Everyone, if we could please have a little bit of order!” Hermione tried to raise her voice against the large group that they had gathered, but she failed miserably.

“Hem hem,” coughed Ginny in a perfect imitation of Delores Umbridge, causing everyone from the future and Mad-Eye to stop talking immediately.

“Ginny, you are too good at that,” George said, grimacing at his little sister.

Ginny shrugged while a small smirk played on her lips. “Hermione needed your attention,” she said calmly.

“I don’t get it…” mumbled Sirius to Remus and James.

“Well, while you’re all quiet, I would like to take this time to introduce all of our newcomers,” said Hermione. “They all know who you are but I’m not sure that everyone knows exactly who they are.”

Sirius grinned and shot a look at James. “Well, my dearest Hermione, should we introduce ourselves as well?”

“No,” said Hermione bluntly. “I know you too well, Sirius. I don’t want you offending anyone and getting kicked out of the house.”

“But Hermione!” Sirius pouted, launching himself at her feet. “What if I confess my deepest secret?”

“No, Sirius,” Remus sighed as he pulled the fully-grown three year old from Hermione’s feet. “I thought we trained you better than to launch yourself at other people’s body parts.”

“Yeah, Padfoot,” James agreed. “How many times did we hex you so that you wouldn’t pounce on Lily or Marlene?”

“Erm…” Sirius rubbed the back of his neck, blushing like a schoolboy. “I don’t quite remember Prongs.”

“Three thousand four hundred and eighty- seven times, Padfoot,” said Remus, rolling his eyes at his dense friend. “But that is not the point. We are here to listen to the testimonies of those from the future.”

“Could you dumb that down a bit, mate?” asked Ron.

“He means that they need to listen to us, Ronald,” Hermione said affectionately. “And we should really start just that. George, you’re up first!”

George flashed a small smile. “What all do you want me to say?”

“Who you are, what you do, you’re happiest moment, and the worst thing that has happened to you in the war,” said Hermione to her small group of time travelers.

George hesitated for just a second before speaking. “I am George Weasley, I own a joke shop called Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes, the happiest memory I have is watching my mother kill Bellatrix Lestrange in the final battle of Hogwarts, and the one time that I wanted to die of pain was when my twin brother Fred was killed.”

There were gasps of shock among the room and Ginny (who sensed that her brother didn’t wish to talk about Fred right now) directed everyone’s attention to herself.

“I am Ginevra Weasley,” said Ginny with a grimace. “Everyone calls me Ginny. Unless mum’s mad at me, which is a whole different story. Anyway, I am currently finishing my final year at Hogwarts, my happiest memory is when Harry finally realized that he loved me and the worst feeling I have ever had was thinking that I could lose even more loved ones after my brother Fred had died. After thinking that Harry was dead… But that will all be explained later!”

Harry took this as his cue to begin his story. “I guess that you all have assumed correctly that I am indeed the spawn of James Potter as I look just like him. I am Harry James Potter, my godfather is Sirius Black, and I grew up with my aunt and uncle. I am currently undergoing the training needed to become an Auror, though I did not complete my final year at Hogwarts. My happiest memory is tied between knowing that Ginny actually loves me and knowing that Voldemort can no longer torture the ones that I love to get to me. The worst thing to happen to me in the war was losing ones that I loved dearly.”