2.0

(chapter dedicated to hamda nd mariam I LOVE YOU YA 7MARA W ZGA PLS GO EAT HWA)

HI GUYS HOLy tFUCK I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER BUT SO MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING RECENTLY LIKE MY BROTHER GOT ARRESTED AND I MIGHT BE EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL ND JUST DRAMADRAMADRAMA BUt yeah here's the chapter!!!

please read author's note at the end because it is vvvv important

(also loads of self promo at the end of the chapter because i need more followers nd likes because i am a loser THANKS!)

***

Hazel wanted nothing more but to fall asleep and never wake up. As usual, everything went the exact opposite and she laid sleeplessly on her large bed, nothing but random and frustrating thoughts roaming her mind.

With her fingernails digging into her sheets in utter exasperation, she sat up on her and allowed a shrill scream of exhaustion escape her lips . Everything that had happened on Halloween night (which was technically the previous day since it was around three am) seemed to make her feel so stressed and so nervous about all of the events that were going on.

The thought of the feelings the two boys had confessed scared her, and what scared her even more was the thought of the feelings she had for them.

Hazel knew that she would start crying again if she simply sat down and continued to over-think the situation, and so she pulled off the several layers of blankets that were covering her and put on her bunny slippers before grabbing her coat and walking out of her room and outside of her apartment.

It was the second that her front door was completely shut that she had remembered that she had forgotten her apartment keys at that cafe, and would be downright screwed if she wasn't able to find them on her short 'outing'.

There was absolutely no reason she had decided to head out, but it was much better than sobbing on her bed and not being able to fall asleep. She also thought that the fresh air could keep her mind off of things, but that wasn't going exactly as planned because the air was anything but fresh.

It was polluted disgustingly, and all that you could smell was gasoline from the countless cars that sped across the streets. The atmosphere would've been rather silent if it weren't for the variety of massive nightclubs that were recently opened.

As she continued to shuffle across the sidewalk, the deafening noise that came from those clubs decreased, and Hazel was thankful for the tranquillity. Both of her hands were dug into her coat's pockets and her eyes were in desperate search for the cafe she had left her purse at.

It was only few minutes later that she found the cafe was looking for, and was incredibly grateful for the fact it was still open. It was quite surprising to find her purse left exactly in the same place she had left it. And as quick as it was for Hazel to walk in and grab her purse, she left. She didn't see the need to sit down and order anything, as the only thing baristas would probably want to would be to go back to their homes and fall asleep.

Hazel's original plan was to go outside and get her mind cleared, but then was changed to finding her purse and then coming back home, and now, she stood in front of McDonald's, contemplating on whether she should walk in and order herself something or to just go back home.

One side of her wanted to go back home and maybe have a healthy snack, because that would definitely help to lose some of the weight she had began to put on (She didn't even care, though). On the other hand, she also wanted to stuff her face with chicken nuggets and devour any other food that was moderately bad for her health. There was no in between.