Chapter Four:Confused

I lay on my bed confused as hell its been a whole week and she's been avoiding me I keep trying to go and see her but she refuses to see me I think its time for me to just stop it obviously freaked her out I mean wait a minute she's the one who fucking innitiated it she kissed me I just kissed back at least I know who I am and I am proud of it and I say out loud her castle I knew she was listening "listen I'm sorry it seems you don't want anything to do with me but don't blame this whole thing on me you innitiated the kiss in the first place and val if you want me gone just tell me I want to hear it from you not your guards you owe me that much".

I step back and cross my arms over my chest I wait a few minutes and then I shake my head and when I start to walk awake I hear the door open I turn around and see her step outside and she says "I innitiated that kiss?" I roll my eyes and reply "you pushed me against my wall outside my bedroom valerie at least I have the nerve to come out and yeah you innitiated it now yeah I kissed back but only because I am crazy about you and if your not crazy about me I am gonna find someone who is and you say your not that way whatever fine just pick a fucking side" I turn around and start walking more like running with tears streaming down my cheeks I don't hear her holler for me which hurt me even more was this part of her sick plan? to just hurt me? I run inside the castle right past my brother and family including my grandparents I hear my dad holler for me but I fall onto my bed crying why was I so upset until I hear my door open and close I feel a hand in my hair and I know its my dad and I hear him say "what happened baby?" I turn to see my dad roxas I raise up crying my eyes out I hug him he hugs me tightly and he says "aw my poor baby tell moma what happened" I sniffle and I say "me and valerie kissed last week and I haven't talked to her in a week and I fell for her mommy and she won't give me the time of day its like she says she likes me but when she kissed me she said I'm not a lesbian and then she ran off and when she wouldn't answer me she was telling her guards she didn't wanna see me and today was the last straw I lost it I told her at least I had the nerve to come out to my family and people and she innitiated the kiss to it wasn't me it was her and then she said she wasn't lesbian and I got all confused I just never wanna see her again".

he rubs my red hair and he says "sweety maybe you should just let her come out at her own pace like you did she's not ready to come out she'll realize what she wants soon it just takes some people a while" I nodd understanding and he continues "and we can't pressure her when she's ready she'll come out" I nodd and ask "but what if she comes out for someone else? and am I not worth coming out for?" he nodds and replies as he wipes away my tears from my cheeks like any mother would to a child "then she isn't the one for you and of course you are honey your worth it" I nodd understanding exactly what my dad meant I smile as he kisses my forehead I fall asleep on his shoulder and after alittle nap he was still rubbing my hair and then while I was asleep my dad walks in my room and he smiles.

Roxas's p.o.v

I watch as axel walks into our teenage daughters room and he see's me playing with her red hair my head against the headboard and he asks "she ok?" I nodd and reply "she will be after a while she kissed valerie and valerie rejected her even though she innitiated the kiss according to clementine valerie is one of those girls that doesn't know what she wants she's not ready to come out but why does clementine get the short end of the stick I just am so mad that she gets tracked through the mud and I just wanna keep her in my arms forever without her getting hurt because I don't see this ending well".

he nodds his face worried and he says "I know you wanna protect her babe if we keep sheltering her she's never gonna learn she needs to learn to make mistakes I wanna protect her too believe me but she needs to learn we can't protect her forever and this will only end in heartbreak and she better not make my little fireball cry again whats with that family? aparentley valerie's brother hurt niko as well whats with them? they just love the attention don't they but how do our kids get the short end?" I smile to him at his protecting side and he says "trade places with me dominic needs to talk to you I'll stay with her" I nodd and lay her down axel sits next to her as she lays her head back on his shoulder as I leave her room and go to my son and I knock on his door and open it up to see my son on his balcony in a chair with his knee under his chin I smile over to him and I ask "he doesn't deserve you you know that right?" he exhales with a little tear breaking from his eye I kiss his forehead and he asks "what is wrong with that family? why did I have to fall for him moma?" I smile and kiss his hair and I say "I don't know baby doll but its just that family they are not ready to come out and thats ok they will regret what they lost they will realize what they did wrong soon like oh my god why did I let him go?" he hugs me around my waist and he says "uh mom? can we talk about this tomorrow I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" I smile to him and kiss his forehead and walk out of his room.