My Asia

*Make Sure Y'all Leave Comments And Vote

"Jordyyy Jordyyy,..." I felt small cold hands pressing on my face.

I cracked my eyes open to see Asia's tiny cute face standing directly over me, staring at me.

"Breakfast time now?"

I groaned and checked the time.

7:35 AM

Damn this girl wakes up early.

"Sure Asia go pick which cereal you want and wait on me. Don't try and pour the milk yourself. I'm coming"

She hopped off my bed and ran out the door.

I gotta pee. I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom.

* New Message*

Nia: Sorry I fell asleep on you last night baby I meant to call you. Had to study all night. Hmu later. Love u😘

Sheesh. Seems like ever since I got back Nia hasn't had much time for me. It's not like I can see her. I try to give her some space to do her own thing, but now we don't really talk. Not only am I not there, shit's been fucked up ever since she swore up and down I fucked her friend Steph smh. Which never fucking happened by the way. Hell at this point, I wish it did.

I finished up in the bathroom and walked in the kitchen just in time to catch Asia trying to climb in a chair and pour milk in her bowl.

"Hey stop. Give it here!" Asia frowned and put the milk down. Shes just like her mama. Can't tell her shit, she just HAS to do everything on her own.

I finished making her cereal and turned on Dora videos for her on YouTube.

I started to head down the hall to my mom's room.

"Ma, you up....ma???" Her meds usually make her sleep hard so I walk in ready to repeat myself.

"Yea, just waiting on these pain meds to kick in so I can get out the damn bed."

I walk over to her.
"Ok well Asia already ate and picked out her clothes for today"

Mom " I'm not surprised you know your sister"

I laughed " It's not even a school day and she's on her toes. Im gonna need some help. I'm use to sleeping til my 10 o'clock class everyday haha"

Mom" I know. That's why I need you here at home Jordy. We missed you"

She grabbed my hand and cleared her throat, She looked like she was going to say something but my cell phone rung.

* Calling* Unknown

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Jordan Jones?

"Yes"

"Hey my name is Dale Morgan, Im the manager over here at We Fix Automotive....I was just looking over your application and wanted to know if you could set up a interview with me this Tuesday. I have 1 pm and 3 pm open if you're still looking.

"Yes sir. Im still looking. I can be there at 1....ok thank you " I hung up

Yesssssss. Hopefully I get this job. I've been here for two weeks and this is the first time somebody has actually called me back. I was beginning to think I'd have to go to PJ's and flip some shit for some cash. Im glad I left that life once I got to Howard, cause I barely got out. I promised my mama I'd never put my freedom in jeopardy again.

"Guess what ma?" I turned excited to tell her the good news. Damn.... I guess I'll tell her later. And just like that, she was knocked out cold, I closed the door and just let her sleep.

I made me some cereal and laid beside Asia. She snuggled in closer to me. She was describing her favorite characters of the show to me when I started to dose off.

*Knock knock knock*

I opened my eyes. The house was dark as hell and quiet. I guess they went out somewhere. I checked my phone. How in the HELL is it already 5pm. Damn. I really just slept my Sunday away. Hey, I'm not complaining though.

*Knock knock*

Shit. Hold on. I jogged slightly to the door to look out the peep hole. Its that lady from my mom's church. Wonder wtf she doing here. I open the door.

"Hey Ms. Roy I think my mom's out right now. I'll have her call you when she gets back"

"No Jordan I'm here to pick you up listen to me....your mom's in the hospital....They think she had a heart attack."

Those words hit me like a fucking Mack truck. She said she was doing better. I thought she was. First my dad get sent away, now this. Why my mama? Damn. My stomach felt weak.

"Wheres my sister?"

"She's at my house right now she's ok. She was sleeping when I left to come get you. "

" I need to go get her. My mom wants to see her trust me"

"Jordan.....just come first ok please"

This lady don't know us. What the fuck is she talking about. That girl is my mom's world. She would definitely want me to bring her in to see her. Smh. Man I guess

" Ok ok I'm ready"

I lock the door behind me and hop in her car. Smells like old lady in here.

I need to text Nia and tell her what's going on.

Me: Nia😞

Me: Baby ma's in the hospital again

No response. Damn. Maybe I should wait a few more mins.

We pull up to the hospital. The whole car ride here was silent. We walk inside to find help. I jog to the front desk.

"Hey I'm here to see my mom. Nancy Jones. She was just brought in."

"Yes ma'am can you please have a seat. I'll have a doctor come speak with you shortly. " The lady looked down and shook her head as a walked away. Damn.... What's wrong with my mama man?

*TAP PIC UP TOP TO SEE JORDAN*