How You Meet: Allies

🇺🇸America~Alfred F. Jones

Your (e/c) eyes twinkled when you saw the two glowing yellow arcs that indicated your favorite fast-food restaurant. McRonalds. You squealed in happiness and ran up to the door and entered, the wonderful aroma of McRonalds fries and burgers in your nose. You took a deep breath and then skipped over to the register. A male that looked to be around your age with short blond hair, a cowlick sticking up, glasses, and blue eyes, walked up to the register next to yours. He was wearing a tan uniform and a brown bomber jacket with a "50" on the back. Kind of distracted by him, he noticed you staring at him and looked back, with an equally excited twinkle in his eyes, and smiled.

You smiled right back and turned back to the guy at the register, as did the male, and you both began to order your food simultaneously. "I'd like 2 Big Mac's and 2 Apple Pie's a large sprite and a side of fries. 3 Quarter Pounders with Cheese and 2 20 piece Chicken McNuggets." You both looked at each other confused before you quickly turned it into a competitive and challenging look. He immediately got the message and smirked.

You: 1 BLT Quarter Pounder, 1 Deluxe Quarter Pounder and 1 Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese

Him: 2 Premium Crispy and Grilled Chicken Classic Sandwich, 3 McDoubles, 2 Filet-O-Fish, and A Strawberry, Hot Fudge, and caramel sundae all combined

You: 1 McRib, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal, 2 Sausage McMuffins with Egg, 3 hashbrowns, and 3 Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfaits

Him: Daily Double, 4 Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles, 3 Premium Caesar Salads with Crispy and Grilled Chicken, 2 Sausage Burritos, and Apple Slices

You: 1 Caramel and 1 mocha Frappé, 2 Premium Crispy and Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich, 3 Sausage Biscuits with Egg, and a Southern Style Crispy Chicken sandwich

Him: U-Uhhh... Um... Oh! 5 Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with Crispy and Grilled Chicken, and a Premium Southwest Salad with grilled and Crispy Chicken

Both at the same time: all the different Wraps, 2 Big Breakfast with Hotcakes and Sausage, Cinnamon Melts, 2 McCafé Latte's, 5 McCafé Strawberry Banana Smoothies, 2 McFlurry's one M&M one Oreo, and everything on the dollar menu!

After your ordering war, you both went to wait but didn't say a word to each other. Your competition was still going and you couldn't talk to the enemy. As soon as the food came you both rushed to a table and sat across from each other. You glared at him with determination and your battle ensued. You decided to have a bit of order to your eating and shoveled down your salads like it was the last time you'd have the luxury. Moving onto the Burgers you practically inhaled each if them along with the sandwiches. You looked across at your competitor who you were shocked to see ahead of you. This only fueled your desire to win so you scarfed down the breakfast items at the same time as your desserts. You were getting ahead now and you could see the shock and panic on the male's face.

As he began to eat quicker you were almost done and only had a couple more things to tackle, but you weren't going to pull a rabbit with this turtle. You shoveled ice cream into your mouth as if you had just been dumped by your boyfriend, a skill almost all girls have acquired. Once you were done with the food portion you poured the rest of the drinks in your mouth and sipped the rest of your sprite, slamming it down on the table. Leaning back and sighing with content you looked at the male. He just had a half-eaten burger in his hand as he just stared at you with shock.

"I win!" You said hopping up from your seat to head out to your car. He suddenly grabbed your hand and you turned back to him. "Alfred. My name. It's Alfred." he said smiling an award-winning smile at you. You went up to the counter and wrote your number on the back of your receipt. You walked back to the blonde and handed him the slip smiling. "(Y/n). (Y/n)(L/n)." You said giggling a bit at the end and walking out to your car.